North America Amiibo Card Exchange - 32 More Cards to Finish!

I suppose Ike and Drake would be cool. Just lemme know what works out and what doesn't!

Last edited:
OP has been updated to reflect all ongoing trades! Once trades have been 100% completed I will remove cards to make the list look a lot less complicated! Thank you everyone for all the trading! I honestly didn't expect some of these to go as fast as they did being so late in the AC amiibo cycle!

evetype Unfortunately Ike was claimed too! :( Those WA cards flew! There's still one left though!

All cards from this point above have been mailed out!! Thank you all so much! :D
There are still plenty of cards available to trade! I'm still looking for a good bit too.

Oh I do, actually! I don't see anything wrong with Franklin either! I can trade you Norma and Gonzo for Franklin and either one of the other two! :)

There are some white dots at the upper edge of the card, 2 I think. I can trade Franklin and Cobb, if it is okay with you.

sorry to intrude on the trading but ive gotten some cards around the time they came out and I just the other day bought some but I had to get them off amazon cause my local gamestop didn't have them I was wondering if they were still being made and where I might find them for a reasonable price.

There are some white dots at the upper edge of the card, 2 I think. I can trade Franklin and Cobb, if it is okay with you.

Sure! That works with me! I also received all of your cards today! Thank you very much!! I will go ahead and get Norma and Gonzo ready for you!

sorry to intrude on the trading but ive gotten some cards around the time they came out and I just the other day bought some but I had to get them off amazon cause my local gamestop didn't have them I was wondering if they were still being made and where I might find them for a reasonable price.

It seems like most stores are starting to cut their stock of Animal Crossing amiibo cards, likely because they didn't sell very well. At the moment it doesn't look like Nintendo is making any more of Series 1, 2, or the Welcome Amiibo set. Series 3 and 4 are still easily available on Amazon. As for the rest, you'd have to just get lucky finding them! I found all of my Series 1 cards at my local Walmart. They were selling them for $1 a pack to get rid of them. They've been heavily reducing stuff to make room for Nintendo Switch items. I haven't seen any other card packs at any other stores recently though. :( Sorry I can't help much!

I'm thinking of getting the rest of the $1 amiibo card packs tomorrow! Is anyone interested in trading any more cards? I'd hate to buy them and end up having duplicates of cards no one wants.

I have Muffy, Blaire, Ch?vre, Mac, Timmy 310, & Celia. I am wrapping up my collection so don't have a real need for many of your cards but I am interested in Freya, Kiki, & Ed! Let me know what you think :)

Do you need Blather and Pnky? If so can I trade Blather and Pinky for Kicks and Kitt

Last edited:
Heya not sure where I should ask this question? but with amiibo cards, if the character is not in an R.V on the photo does that mean you can't scan them in to visit their R.V? hope that question makes sense

I have Muffy, Blaire, Ch?vre, Mac, Timmy 310, & Celia. I am wrapping up my collection so don't have a real need for many of your cards but I am interested in Freya, Kiki, & Ed! Let me know what you think :)

Oh I hope I didn't miss this opportunity! I'd love to have Muffy, Chevre, Mac, and Timmy 310! I really wanted Blaire and Celia but I just checked and I actually have those cards. I can give you Freya, Kiki, and Ed for any of those 3! I suppose you could leave Timmy 310 out. I didn't realize he had 3 different cards!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you need Blather and Pnky? If so can I trade Blather and Pinky for Kicks and Kitt

Oh yes I do! That sounds like a fair trade to me. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll drop them in the mail. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heya not sure where I should ask this question? but with amiibo cards, if the character is not in an R.V on the photo does that mean you can't scan them in to visit their R.V? hope that question makes sense

Hi! You are correct! If the amiibo card doesn't have an RV on it, then the character can not visit in an RV. You can still invite them to move into your town though! Just be warned that it's fairly difficult to get a scanned character to move out of your town once they move in. You can always move them out by replacing them with another amiibo character though.

Back