• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favourite sandwich?

favourite type of sandwich(es)?

• Total voters
it just so happens that I am an expert sandwichologist.

I don't consider hamburgers and hotdogs to be "sandwiches," they are their own food categories imo... so for this poll i only marked pulled pork sammich and meatball sammich (which would properly be called a meatball sub usually...)

oh my but there are so many amazing sandwiches i love that are omitted from this poll:

the cuban sandwich; the muffaletta; the medianoche; the palomina; the mojo roast pork sammich; the fried oyster po boy; fried shrimp po boy; roast beef po boy (with debris); Italian beef sub with hot peppers; the lobster roll; the BLT; fried egg sammich; the bahn mi....

i'll probably think of a dozen more!

dangggggg you really are a sammich expert

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rubens, BLTs, and Italian Beef sandwiches are the best

HOW DID I FORGET BLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

- - - Post Merge - - -

what the heck is a butter sandwich??

also, what is cinnamon spread??? is it for sandwiches, or just for toast??

LOOOOOL idk some people have butter on bread, not me tho *pukes*

and cinnamon spread is a spread for toast, generally eaten at breakfast. there's a slight possibility it could just be a canadian thing....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, the best combo is butter and jam of any type

Ugh so good I want some now

BUTTER AND STRAWBERRY JAM ON TOAST <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Probably grilled cheese and my new addiction chipotle hummus and alfalfa sprouts.

Turkey and mozzarella! Also tuna melts, and grilled cheese. I realize now that cheese and bread together are my favorites. CHEESE AND BREAD ARE HEAVEN-SENT.

Wow you know a lot about sandwiches, I haven't even tried half of these. My favorite from this list is a hamburger.

Omg I love so many pb&j, veggie burgers, turkey sandwhiches, meatball subs

lettuce and vegan mayo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CHIP SANDWICH

- - - Post Merge - - -

clearly a british thing, but it's tradition to put chips (fries in america) in between buttered bread. it's scrummy

I love sandwiches!!!! One that wasn't listed that I like are lobster rolls! I'm going to get some on Saturday.

Wow I have hardly ever met anyone who doesn't like bread XD Still though everyone has different taste.

Yah no, it's definitely not common :(
I love toast, though. With bread, it's something about it being so soft that puts me off... I think toasted sandwiches would be nice, if I ever had one. (Tho I don't like grilled cheese)

Last edited:
I like all kinds of sandwiches! Egg, egg salad, tuna salad, tuna melt and pb and j are just the ones that come to mind, but my absolute favorite has to be... ice cream sandwiches! :>

spiced turkey philly w/ peppercorn cream cheese spread

- - - Post Merge - - -

it pains me to see so many sandwiches left out

Back