• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

favourite sandwich?

favourite type of sandwich(es)?

• Total voters

gravitycrossing

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
i want to know what everyones favourite sandwich is. mine is probably grilled cheese, cause, carbs and cheese. yum

i love egg salad & tuna salad. sometimes i just crave either of them a lot and idk why that is hahaha. but theres no way i can stop myself from enjoying a turkey sandwich with cracked pepper and tons of veggies *_*

I like egg salad sandwhiches alot, but there's others I like too.
Oddly enough sauerkraut and chedder cheese is one I like.

Last edited:
Definitely grilled cheese. Who could say no to delicious meltee cheese and butter?

Though that said, Subway's cold cuts are pretty amazing as well.

it just so happens that I am an expert sandwichologist.

I don't consider hamburgers and hotdogs to be "sandwiches," they are their own food categories imo... so for this poll i only marked pulled pork sammich and meatball sammich (which would properly be called a meatball sub usually...)

oh my but there are so many amazing sandwiches i love that are omitted from this poll:

the cuban sandwich; the muffaletta; the medianoche; the palomina; the mojo roast pork sammich; the fried oyster po boy; fried shrimp po boy; roast beef po boy (with debris); Italian beef sub with hot peppers; the lobster roll; the BLT; fried egg sammich; the bahn mi....

i'll probably think of a dozen more!

question was too hard, i like a Lot of sandwiches

Strictly veggie

Rubens, BLTs, and Italian Beef sandwiches are the best

I can't choose. All sandwiches are good sandwiches and it's unfair to ask me to rank them

idk butter and like.. either salami, liver pate, or cheese.. not at the same time though lol

somebody mentioned Reuben, that's another one!
plus, Club sandwich...
Pastrami on rye...
the Hot Brown...
Beef on Weck...
Philly Cheese Steak...
chopped barbecue chicken sandwich...
California grilled chicken sandwich...
and of course, the grouper sandwich!!

All of you need to stop sleeping on peanut butter and banana. Packed with nutrients and tastes feckin great.

what the heck is a butter sandwich??

also, what is cinnamon spread??? is it for sandwiches, or just for toast??

pb&j and grilled cheese are amazing, i'm always craving one or the other. philly cheesesteaks are life as well. i'm not sure if this is only an east coast thing, bc i've heard that it is, but pork roll is also the BOMB

Honestly, the best combo is butter and jam of any type

Ugh so good I want some now

Back