• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

favourite sandwich?

favourite type of sandwich(es)?

• Total voters
it just so happens that I am an expert sandwichologist.

I don't consider hamburgers and hotdogs to be "sandwiches," they are their own food categories imo... so for this poll i only marked pulled pork sammich and meatball sammich (which would properly be called a meatball sub usually...)

oh my but there are so many amazing sandwiches i love that are omitted from this poll:

the cuban sandwich; the muffaletta; the medianoche; the palomina; the mojo roast pork sammich; the fried oyster po boy; fried shrimp po boy; roast beef po boy (with debris); Italian beef sub with hot peppers; the lobster roll; the BLT; fried egg sammich; the bahn mi....

i'll probably think of a dozen more!

dangggggg you really are a sammich expert

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rubens, BLTs, and Italian Beef sandwiches are the best

HOW DID I FORGET BLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

- - - Post Merge - - -

what the heck is a butter sandwich??

also, what is cinnamon spread??? is it for sandwiches, or just for toast??

LOOOOOL idk some people have butter on bread, not me tho *pukes*

and cinnamon spread is a spread for toast, generally eaten at breakfast. there's a slight possibility it could just be a canadian thing....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, the best combo is butter and jam of any type

Ugh so good I want some now

BUTTER AND STRAWBERRY JAM ON TOAST <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Turkey and mozzarella! Also tuna melts, and grilled cheese. I realize now that cheese and bread together are my favorites. CHEESE AND BREAD ARE HEAVEN-SENT.

Wow you know a lot about sandwiches, I haven't even tried half of these. My favorite from this list is a hamburger.

Omg I love so many pb&j, veggie burgers, turkey sandwhiches, meatball subs

lettuce and vegan mayo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CHIP SANDWICH

- - - Post Merge - - -

clearly a british thing, but it's tradition to put chips (fries in america) in between buttered bread. it's scrummy

Wow I have hardly ever met anyone who doesn't like bread XD Still though everyone has different taste.

Yah no, it's definitely not common :(
I love toast, though. With bread, it's something about it being so soft that puts me off... I think toasted sandwiches would be nice, if I ever had one. (Tho I don't like grilled cheese)

Last edited:
I like all kinds of sandwiches! Egg, egg salad, tuna salad, tuna melt and pb and j are just the ones that come to mind, but my absolute favorite has to be... ice cream sandwiches! :>

spiced turkey philly w/ peppercorn cream cheese spread

- - - Post Merge - - -

it pains me to see so many sandwiches left out

Back