Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Hi! This is my first time going on a site like this, but I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World came out.
:)

I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope, despite my weird timezone (which seems to be different from everyone else's [gmt +8]), we get to visit each other's towns and all! 💜

If you wanna come play, just leave me a message and we can visit each others towns.

Thanks!

Hey! I'm new here too! I've been playing since the game cube one at age five, and I would love to meet more people to play it with. I can't wait to meet new friends here!

welcome c:

thank you! i hope we can play together sometime <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, welcome to the forum! You'll love it here :3

thank you! i've only been here for around 3 days and i already do. i hope we can play together sometime c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I'm new here too! I've been playing since the game cube one at age five, and I would love to meet more people to play it with. I can't wait to meet new friends here!

Age five?! That's crazy awesome! Maybe we can play together sometime. <3

Haha, thanks! Though I have a crazy fear of bees from the trees since my brothers tricked me into stinging myself. But I would like to play with someone new ^^

Last edited:
Haha, thanks! Though I have a crazy fear of bees from the trees since my brothers tricked me into stinging myself. But I would like to play with someone new ^^

don't worry! you're totally not alone on that. i don't shake trees anymore either unless it's for fruit T__T

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you very much! your signature looks awesome btw <3 i hope we get to play together sometime. uwu

Last edited:
don't worry! you're totally not alone on that. i don't shake trees anymore either unless it's for fruit T__T

- - - Post Merge - - -

I knooow, chopping down trees has been horror for me today to put a sidewalk in. I'm just trying to not be scared to death all the time...it'll happen and I am not prepared to watch my character be in pain! It's the worst thing ever cutting and just worrying of what will happen.

hello! i love your username~ the mayor of my first town was also named bean ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I knooow, chopping down trees has been horror for me today to put a sidewalk in. I'm just trying to not be scared to death all the time...it'll happen and I am not prepared to watch my character be in pain! It's the worst thing ever cutting and just worrying of what will happen.

this is kind of odd but i'm sometimes tempted to shake trees just because people say you can catch the bees? i've always been curious about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome! you're free to play with me anytime I'm not too busy with classes :)

sure, i'd love to play with you sometime! i've added your fc~

Hi, welcome to the forum! And don't worry about your timezone, you're still likely to catch people online. :)

Hi, welcome to the forum! And don't worry about your timezone, you're still likely to catch people online. :)

Thank you very much! Yeah, I stay up a little bit late to do trades, etc. Also, I just wanna mention how adorable your signature is! <3 I hope we get to play together sometime. ; u ;

Back