• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

May the best woman/animal win!!!

Pretty sure I'm not the only one who is, but yes, I'm a pretty big fan.

Last edited:
I know Beardo loves this but if they are on anymore, hm.

but yeah I love the little I've seen of it man. Idk which season they are here though meh :C

-sashays away-

Peppermint is the love of my life but I realise she pretty much has no chance of winning at this point. :(

yAAss

yaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they don't air it on the tv here in the uk but they put them on netflix. i'll have to catch up on this season

Yes, I'm a fan. More of certain contestants than the show itself, as it kind of distorts the truth for ratings. Many contestants have said they didn't have beef with the person they supposedly had beef with on the show. It was a play for ratings. The work they do on the show is really impressive. I'm on season 5. I stopped watching for years, because I just started watching other things and never finished but I picked it up again lately.

Back