• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying new project (closed for time being)

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Feedback
100% (278) +
I'm going to put a garage/vehicle customizing shop in on of my museum exhibits. I have the wall I need already, but sadly find myself lacking on these items

Main focus is on the items I can't get through Harvey or Wendell. Offering 5tbt per item, also willing to throw in a basket of fruit if you are missing any

I can get you the Drafting Table, Toolbox, Tool Cart, and Worktable :)

I have a work table and a miniature car that comes as a prize during the fireworks show.

I can get you the Drafting Table, Toolbox, Tool Cart, and Worktable :)

I'd like to take you up on that. What's your time zone and availability?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a work table and a miniature car that comes as a prize during the fireworks show.

I'll pass on the mini car, but the worktable I can use more than 1 probably

Sure thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

My time zone is Mountain standard, or -7 greenwich mean time

Hi!! Can I give you the concrete wall for 5 TBT?

I love your idea of a garage, btw. How neat.

Sure thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

My time zone is Mountain standard, or -7 greenwich mean time

Okay. I should be available after 730 your time when I'm home from work

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!! Can I give you the concrete wall for 5 TBT?

I love your idea of a garage, btw. How neat.

Sure, and thanks for the compliment :)
I'm available after 530 pm Pacific time

Pacific Time means three hours behind EST, right?

Is 6 PM your time, 9 PM my time good for you?

Okay! Hopefully I'll see you in ten minutes, but if not then we'll have to reschedule it.

Just got home, traffic was murder today. Gonna take a few minutes to unwind then I'll get back to both of you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I've added Ably.Saucey, ZagZig321, and oliversacnl. When any of you are available please vm or pm me and I'll open my gates for you

I'm so sorry, but do you mind if we do it tomorrow? Something came up :(

If you want to do the trade tomorrow, then what time for both of us?

I'm so sorry, but do you mind if we do it tomorrow? Something came up :(

If you want to do the trade tomorrow, then what time for both of us?
I'll be getting home late tomorrow. I'm off Friday, does that work for you?

Just wanted to say I love this idea too ... in fact, I made one for Mayor BlueHour ... I don't have anything extra or I would just give it to you, but maybe mine will give you some ideas❤️
Here are some pics: sorry ... not the best quality ... just used phone camera on 3DS
21l0txy.jpg

nbyhsj.jpg

311nm6a.jpg

Just wanted to say I love this idea too ... in fact, I made one for Mayor BlueHour ... I don't have anything extra or I would just give it to you, but maybe mine will give you some ideas❤️
Here are some pics: sorry ... not the best quality ... just used phone camera on 3DS
21l0txy.jpg

nbyhsj.jpg

311nm6a.jpg

That's actually kind of awesome. Could you list for me the furniture you used and how many of each? I may just imitate that cuz my concept is pretty simplistic right now

Back