Buying new project (closed for time being)

I have Ike's amiibo card.

ike-2be0b5889d1565a67719daf425059d87cc4d19a3e3c0897ac2fa4a88d1cb94bf.png

I'm looking to trade for items but most of them are welcome amiibo stuff Wish list here if you don't have anything, it's cool. I could still scan the card.

I can order the giant teddy bear and stewpot, plus the JP stuff from Labelle. As for the rest, I'm planning to do a random giveaway for the 1st time ever tonight. I have Reese, Cyrus, Mabel & Tom Nook to scan in so if you can get in the first request you can pick one of them

I can order the giant teddy bear and stewpot, plus the JP stuff from Labelle. As for the rest, I'm planning to do a random giveaway for the 1st time ever tonight. I have Reese, Cyrus, Mabel & Tom Nook to scan in so if you can get in the first request you can pick one of them

Ooh nice. I'm interested in the giant teddy and stewpot. I have the car in Ike's card, so I can throw that in too.

So, Ike's card, and sports car for teddy and stewpot?

Yeah. Give me about 20 minutes, please. Drago's about to pop by, then I'm visiting another town for signatures, and I have to order the bear and pot then tt forward a few hours to pick them up

Yeah. Give me about 20 minutes, please. Drago's about to pop by, then I'm visiting another town for signatures, and I have to order the bear and pot then tt forward a few hours to pick them up

Okay don't worry about it. Just ping me when you're ready and I'll get set up! :)

That's actually kind of awesome. Could you list for me the furniture you used and how many of each? I may just imitate that cuz my concept is pretty simplistic right now
Sure thing ... here is a list: ❤️
Steel frame wall
Oil stained floor
Air pump
Cable spool
Cans
Carpentry set
Cruiser bike
Kick scooter
Metal can
Plastic canister
Platform
Propane tanks
Tractor
Sports car
Compact car
Tire stack
Tool cart
Tool stand
Toolbox X2
Unicycle
Wood display stand
Wood plank table

Awesome, thank you. I've added most of that to mine, I'm gonna take a break from asking for stuff and focus on what I can get from Harvey and Cyrus first, then come back for whatever else I need

Last edited:
Back