• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who wants to play or visit?

Kaiyo

Seventeenth Angel
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
Me and my friend would love to visit other people's town :D Would be fine with chatting, tours, or anything basically. My FC is 0361-7668-1823.

you can come to my town if you want! i did a trade with kazelle last night

i also would like to point out that yalls' icons are from two of my favorite anime !

Last edited:
KAIYO YOU GOT OFF TOO SOON aaah

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can come visit your town if you want sailor ^^

KAIYO YOU GOT OFF TOO SOON aaah

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can come visit your town if you want sailor ^^

okay i'll give you a tour (~: just give me a few minutes i've gotta finish cleaning up my town its a little messy from some time traveling i did but i'll vm you when i'm ready !!

okay i'm finally ready! my gates are open so come on through!! kaiyo my town name is aincrad

oh also my rules are pretty much common sense no running, don't pick up flowers or mushrooms but that's about it. i don't care if you take my fruit or talk to my villagers or shop at my re-tail or any of that

Last edited:
OH MY GOD KAIYO I JUST STAYED FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AT THE WRONG TOWN LMAO

Ah fudge! D: Okay, tell me when they are reopened. I'm trying to beat a high score in Puzzle League so I didn't notice the time x_X

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOD KAIYO I JUST STAYED FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES AT THE WRONG TOWN LMAO

WAIT you weren't at her town? omggg why didnt u notice xD i thought yall were having fun without me and then i was taking tooo loong to come

Last edited:
LOL I WAS LIKE "YUP IM WAITING FOR KAIYO STILL." and then they were like "you are here for Chai right?" aND AT THAT MOMENT OMG

LOL I WAS LIKE "YUP IM WAITING FOR KAIYO STILL." and then they were like "you are here for Chai right?" aND AT THAT MOMENT OMG

LMFAO they thought you were someone else and then you thought they were someone else x'D ok so i didn't know chai was a villager so i assumed you were talking about chai tea, got confused for a sec but now we shall *gooo*

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay guys my gates are back open again! yeah make sure you go to aincrad hehe

okay! coming for real this time!

Back