• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Favorite Ice Pokemon

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
What Ice Pokemon do you like as your favorite?

I would have to go with Glaceon, for its high special attack and relation to the Eevee family. Ice Beam and Blizzard would work better if being used by this eevolution. My two runner-ups are Alolan Vulpix and Alolan Ninetales. Both can learn Freeze-Dry and Moonblast, and have Snow Warning as its ability. While Ninetales is more powerful, Vulpix is cuter.

Articuno. I think its design is just really pretty.

Here's a list of Ice Types I like. :eek:

Froslass
Ninetales-Alola
Weavile
Mamoswine

Hmm, I'm not sure if there's any others I like. :eek:

Last edited:
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe. It does not deserve the hate it gets. It's just too darn precious! :[

Fun Fact: Ice Type is the rarest type. It seems the number of ice-types in later generations are kinda... lacking.

Ice is one of my favorite types so this may end up being a huge list rather than just a select few.

Saying that, Articuno, Lapras, Swinub family, Spheal family, and Frosslass have always been my favorites. If I had to pick a definitive one, it'd be either Articuno or Lapras.

Froslass, Glaceon and Dewgong. C: This is by looks only.

Gotta be Sneasel. Idk, I've just always really liked Sneasel's design since Gold/Silver. Weaville is okay. But Sneasel's where it's at in terms of design.

Actual stats-wise... probably none of them? So many type weaknesses ):

Gotta be Sneasel. Idk, I've just always really liked Sneasel's design since Gold/Silver. Weaville is okay. But Sneasel's where it's at in terms of design.

Actual stats-wise... probably none of them? So many type weaknesses ):

That is kinda true, at least on the defensive scale. Offensively, it's actually a lot better than most of the types. Behind Flying and Rock, Ice is the most super-effective type, counting for four different types weak to it (and five weak to Freeze-Dry). Not to mention, but a lot of Pokemon tend to have one of the four (or five in case of freeze-dry) types that are weak to Ice, more particularly Flying and Grass Pokemon. But yes, they do seem to have a lot of stats that hinder their progress to becoming the best type.

I like Glaceon! And... uh... it's not... because... i'm extremely biased... towards the Eevee family... or anything

uh

Forgot about Glaceon but yea Vanill Evo + Glaceon and maybe even Black Kyurem. Not a Kyurem fan but I like Black Kyurem a lot.
ha yeah. i mean i didn't go by any pro fighter tiers or that and i think most of those are usable anyways.
A lot of them are pretty bad in battles anyways. . .

Alolan Ninetales, Glaceon, and Articuno. I don't really care for the rest of them.

Alolan Vulpix, Glaceon, Amaura, Articuno, Spheal, Lapras, and maybe Weavile.
I choose favorites based on looks. Also note that I don't necessarily hate all the ones not mentioned.

Last edited:
Alolan Ninetails and Articuno

Ha yeah, Lapras is pretty cool though but ya, Glaceon always.

Yeah well you can make them do good in battles so yeah as long as one is not a Smogon ****er you're A in my book.

Back