• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Favorite Ice Pokemon

ice type was my favorite at some point (now its steel)

i like
swinub
froslass
glalie
weavile
glaceon
seel and dewgong
spheal
aurorus
bergmite

5Ahs77Ow.jpg

only one good ice type :>

A toss-up between Articuno and Glaceon. Although I ordered Sun last night partially because of ice-type Ninetails.

Articuno is my favorite Ice type since it has a great design, I like birds in general, and because I find it to be a pretty iconic part of the series.

Despite the weaknesses Ice types have, I do like quite a few other Ice-type Pokemon. Alolan Ninetales, Cloyster, Mamoswine, Weavile, Cryogonal, and Kyurem are my other favorite Ice types.

A toss-up between Articuno and Glaceon. Although I ordered Sun last night partially because of ice-type Ninetails.

Would have liked it more if they'd remove the Fairy dual and made it a bit more tanky but yeah the design is real nice.

shoulda made the shiny one pink as well tbh

Don't think I can just pick 1, lol. I really like Vulpix, Vanillite, and Cloyster.

Glaceon in terms of real ice types. If you add forms into the picture then ninetales starts shoving glaceon out of the spotlight.

Weavile and articuno high on the list as well. Delibird for the uniqueness factor.

- Froslass
- Alolan Ninetales/Vulpix
- Vanillite/ish/luxe
- Cubchoo/Beartic

I don't know why but I really love Dewgong! I think it looks really cool... just wish it was better competitively :) I also love Glaceon for the same reasons you mentioned ^^

If based on design probably alolan ninetales, frostlass or glaceon. But in terms of fighting for sure Walrein. The number of people I've seen rage quit against stockpile + rest combo is unreal.

Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe. It does not deserve the hate it gets. It's just too darn precious! :[

Fun Fact: Ice Type is the rarest type. It seems the number of ice-types in later generations are kinda... lacking.

Yesssss same! How can anyone dislike ice cream Pokemon? They're so cute. I have a Vanillite plush as well. ;o;

I also like Lapras & the Spheal family as well. We need more ice types.

I always thought Arcticuno was really pretty. I never really use ice type Pok?mon though, so I can't think of many.

Back