• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cassie's Shop Even MORE New Itemsヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Mayor: Ellis
Town: Cinnamon
Order: Mush TV, Mush Closet, Hospital Screen, IV Drip, Leo Sculpture, Mixer, Retro TV, and the typewriter
TBT Total: 18
Is pickup okay?

Mayor: Kitsey
Town: Nowhere
Order: Bunny I. balloon, Silver axe, Cushion, Hospital screen, Incense burner, Minimalist ottoman, Ramshackle floor, Steel flooring
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup please
TBT Total: 19 tbt

Do you have the Snow Bunny? It's listed with your orderables but I'm not sure it's actually orderable? But if you do have one that's just lying around I will take it for more than 2 tbt ^^

Last edited:
Mayor: Mochi
Town: Bubble
Order: sweets table, minilamp, dresser
Delivery or Pickup: delivery
TBT Total: 12tbt

Adding on to my other order ^^

Mayor-Heidi
Town-Ereta
Order:kagamimochi, pinic basket, sunrise lamp, palm tree lamp, fish grill and harvest clock and harvest wall lamp
pick up from your town if thats oki
17tbt total i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

also coconut juice that be 22tbt i think

Mayor-Heidi
Town-Ereta
Order:kagamimochi, pinic basket, sunrise lamp, palm tree lamp, fish grill and harvest clock and harvest wall lamp
pick up from your town if thats oki
17tbt total i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

also coconut juice that be 22tbt i think
Ok sounds good I will let you know when its ready and I have wifi

thank you, I be here whenever you're ready, take your time :)

Mayor: Kitsey
Town: Nowhere
Order: Bunny I. balloon, Silver axe, Cushion, Hospital screen, Incense burner, Minimalist ottoman, Ramshackle floor, Steel flooring
Delivery or Pickup: Pickup please
TBT Total: 19 tbt

Do you have the Snow Bunny? It's listed with your orderables but I'm not sure it's actually orderable? But if you do have one that's just lying around I will take it for more than 2 tbt ^^
I have your order but I dont think that I can get wifi at my hotel, oh lol that isn't supposed to be there! Yeah I dont have a snow bunny sorry!

thank you, I be here whenever you're ready, take your time :)

I found out that I cant put wifi on my ds from a hotel, is it ok if we trade on the 5th of july when I am home?

I have your order but I dont think that I can get wifi at my hotel, oh lol that isn't supposed to be there! Yeah I dont have a snow bunny sorry!

That's ok! And I'll be available on and off for the rest of the week to pick up my order.

Mayor: Savannah
Town: Kambawa
Order: rococo sofa, alpine bed, and astro table
Delivery or Pickup: pickup!!~
TBT Total: 6

Mayor: Quinn
Town: Animalia
Order: Hello Kitty Dress, Wolfgang pic
D/P: Delivery please
Total: 7tbt

May I buy an assortment of 20 bushes for 40 TBT, and 10 cedars, if you still have that many?
(50 TBT total)

Mayor: Sayumi
Town: Nitemare
Order: 3 blue roses, 1 black wetsuit
Delivery or Pickup: delivery please
TBT Total: 9btb

Hi!

Mayor: Delilah
Town: Moonsong
Order: Skye's pic, silver axe
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery
TBT Total: 7 tbt

cancelled. i won't be available til monday and i don't want to leave you hanging :(

Last edited:
I can trade with everyone tomorrow:)

Last edited:
Back