Home

What of these do you live in?

• Total voters
Apartment! Used to live in a big 6 bedroom 3 bathroom home and went to a 1 bed 1 bath apartment a couple years ago, and honestly I prefer my little apartment, it's cute. :)

Single family home with my parents. In August though I will be living in a dorm since I'm about to go away to college.

right now an apartment in the woods far from town but we're moving into this really cute house by the fall. just me and my mom so getting a smallish house isn't that bad plus it has an upstairs anyways so not that small. its really quaint it feels like it came out of a studio ghibli movie so im really happy. can't stand this apartment though so ****ing creepy and it always feels sketchy

Lovely little family home with a big backyard that has a giant tree smack in the middle! It has an attached garage and used to have an indoor jacuzzi. 1 story. ♡

Last edited:
I live in an apartment with my bf because I'm just a college student, but I actually really like apartments! Growing up my mom and dad were divorced, and my mom would live in apartments and I would occasionally stay with her. I liked them then, I like them now.

I've come to realize that I really don't like big houses or spaces. If I ever get an actual house, it'll have to be small -enough room, of course, but small.

I own two single family homes - I live in the pretty two story brick one and rent the other to a group of college students. :)

I picked shed, even though *technically* I live in a house.

My parents fixed up the huge garden shed for me to live in while I'm studying at Uni. It's got a kitchen and bathroom etc. so I sleep and cook and do everything there.

I own two single family homes - I live in the pretty two story brick one and rent the other to a group of college students. :)

Do you ever feel nervous renting to college students?

Just in my college town, whenever kids rent a home it's usually because they want to throw their own parties o: I'm not sure if it's the same there, though!

My mom's apartment basically. Don't have own room though so just sleeping in the living room.

Apartment, 1 bedroom. It's paid by my employer. It's big, the water's included in the rent and it's fairly quiet so I don't have a lot of complaints but I wish there were restaurants close by. I'm so lazy. I'm a 10 min walk from the city center but I wish there was something next door lmao. I'm right next to a park which can get loud in the summer when I keep the windows open but it's nice to have.

I live in a 5 bed 3 bath farm house. We got it for cheap but the renovations have been a bit pricey. So worth it though, it's like building a house from the ground up but without AS MUCH work.

normal family home with 3 bedrooms
but i have a massive garden and its beautiful tbh <3

Do you ever feel nervous renting to college students?

Just in my college town, whenever kids rent a home it's usually because they want to throw their own parties o: I'm not sure if it's the same there, though!

Nah, granted this is my first year as a landlord so who knows what could happen in the future! Right now I have a group of 4 girls who are all in grad school (all Chemistry majors), and they don't seem like the type to throw a rager and I haven't had any complaints from the neighbors or anything, so I assume their motivation was less about parties and more about having a nicer place within walking distance of the campus. Granted they're out in August and I have a group of 6 fraternity guys moving in for the next 2 years, so we'll see how that goes! They did tell me that they wanted to live somewhere other than the frat house because they were unhappy there, so hopefully that's a good sign.

A single family home, 3 bed 2 bath. My boyfriend and I share a room, my sister has a room, we share a bathroom, my mom has the master bedroom/bathroom obviously. We pay rent and have lived there around 4 years now, longest time I've lived in one place. It's a nice house, pretty new, in a gated community.

I live in a maisonette flat on the top floor, nothing special but it will do for now.

Back