Pokémon Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon General Discussion

A new Rockruff evolution is being teased for reveal next week (August 10th). There's been a lot of unrevealed/secret merch going around, plus there's the data mine which revealed that there was space for an additional rockruff evolution. Finally, the anime has been teasing that Ash's Rockruff will evolve soon, but both Rockruff evolutions have been taken by Olivia and Gladion. The latest trailer of the anime shows off this, which seems to happen at dusk...

UXj0K6V.gif

get hype for August 10th IMO, possibly even before - the anime has never done an official new reveal outside of Mega Charizard X (and Ash!Greninja/Zygarde formes if you count those).

I heard about that a while ago and I hope it isn't hideous and I hope it has a good type.

I hope the retype the other two Lycanroc's.

Midnight = Rock/Dark

Midday = Rock

A new Rockruff evolution is being teased for reveal next week (August 10th). There's been a lot of unrevealed/secret merch going around, plus there's the data mine which revealed that there was space for an additional rockruff evolution. Finally, the anime has been teasing that Ash's Rockruff will evolve soon, but both Rockruff evolutions have been taken by Olivia and Gladion. The latest trailer of the anime shows off this, which seems to happen at dusk...

UXj0K6V.gif

get hype for August 10th IMO, possibly even before - the anime has never done an official new reveal outside of Mega Charizard X (and Ash!Greninja/Zygarde formes if you count those).

FINALLY SOMETHING!!! This news drought has been driving me insane!

Im just hoping for new alolan forms tbh, from places other than Kanto

Think I'm going to try picking this game up again and playing it all the way through. I never beat it and it's been sitting there for months.

Yep saw it on Serebii just now. Looks like a Zoroark to me lol. But yeah I doubt that thing would be fairy so :p

A NEW LYCANROC FORM HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is known as Dusk Forme Lycanroc.

DGgJ906XoAAIwXQ.jpg
DGgJ-QVXcAAgYvp.jpg

Last edited:
A NEW LYCANROC FORM HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is known as Dusk Forme Lycanroc.

View attachment 205304
View attachment 205305

Is that really it? It looks exactly like its midday form with different colors :( kinda disappointing.
I think they should've added more elements from its midnight form or atleast make it look like inbetween its two forms.

Last edited:
Seems a bit lazy tbh. Its still cool just cause its lycanroc but eh

Yeah, Dusk forme Lycanroc looks odd - I like the design but it's just a recolor - but if the Coro Coro cover is Lycanro, that looks more red than orange so makes me wonder if there'll be another forme too.

Yeah, Dusk forme Lycanroc looks odd - I like the design but it's just a recolor - but if the Coro Coro cover is Lycanro, that looks more red than orange so makes me wonder if there'll be another forme too.

what other time of day is there!? Eclipse form???

That's what I was thinking too, it's colour scheme in the leaks look reminiscent of Midnight Lycanroc.

Back