• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon General Discussion

H0lY **** Thats such a nice Z move, I do love Kommoo

H0lY **** Thats such a nice Z move, I do love Kommoo

This Z-Move looks so overpowered! Extreme Evoboost seems like the only Z-Move similar to this and even them, its lacking because of its exclusitivity to Eevee as well as only being a status move.

I can see Kommo-o becoming more viable now because of that Z-Move.

Here ya go :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also @0:10 he runnin with that rockruff in the OVERWORLD

POKEMON FOLLOWING YOU CONFIRMED!
Not trying to crush dreams, but I think that's just a Rockruff that's in the overworld and it followed the trainer whilst they were in the area. I don't think it actually confirms Pokemon will follow you because we see later in the trailer (0:17) a trainer is running with nothing following them.

A second trailer was released detailing about exclusive Z-moves!
Wish they gave us something better like new Alola forms, I don't care about Z-moves lol

Not sure if this was ever posted here, but Game Informer has revealed an exclusive new mode called Photo Club

It just seems like a fun little extra, however, in the trailer revealed a few days ago, the trainer walks past the club booth, which seems to be one of the construction zones from Sun and Moon (rip gym speculation?)

Still totally gonna get ultra moon but please add 3 things. Pokemon following you YES PLEASE 2. Battle facility YES PLEASE. 3 Save data carry over for extra plot stuff like in bw-bw2 YES PLEASE
Edit. Added "but please add" to not get mistaken as confirmed

Last edited:
Still totally gonna get ultra moon but 3 things. Pokemon following you YES PLEASE 2. Battle facility YES PLEASE. 3 Save data carry over for extra plot stuff like in bw-bw2 YES PLEASE

Wait, has it been confirmed? I mentioned a while back that I wanted to see this happen, so I'd be glad to know it did.

Wait, has it been confirmed? I mentioned a while back that I wanted to see this happen, so I'd be glad to know it did.

I don't think that has been confirmed.

Last I heard anything about the relation between Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon was that they are alternate versions. With that said, I wouldn't get your hopes up for a B2/W2 transfer situation because US/UM are not sequels.

Yay more Pokemon! :D #TeamRowlet

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to get Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

- - - Post Merge - - -

What game are you going to get? And what starter will you choose? :)

I have never been so unexcited about and contemplated not buying a Pokemon game in my life.

I have never been so unexcited about and contemplated not buying a Pokemon game in my life.

Same, I guess all events from that point on will be exclusive to Ultra version and other certain things so probably will have to get either but I'm just can we go back to ORAS meow lol

I do hope our player protagonists are more expressive this time around. It was kinda weird playing Moon with them being ':)' almost all the time. Otherwise, the photo booth feature will be kind of pointless to me.

I do hope our player protagonists are more expressive this time around. It was kinda weird playing Moon with them being ':)' almost all the time. Otherwise, the photo booth feature will be kind of pointless to me.

Yeah and they change that ugly starter hat. Who the **** walk around with a pink glove on their head?

Coro Coro has started to leak and has shown off the Necrozma formes

"The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. The image confirms that the forms shown on the boxarts are fusions of Solgaleo/Lunala and Necrozma when Necrozma absorbs the other Pok?mon. The Solgaleo style one is called "Necrozma Mane of Twilight". Lunala's is "Necrozma Wings of Dawn". They have the signature moves of Solagelo & Lunala: Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam . We'll bring more as it comes"

corocoro10171.jpg

Yeah saw 'em earlier :3

Looks alright I guess, but kinda baffled that's like all we got not counting that Pikachu QR code and Dusk Lycanroc.

Hah, seems that Shiny Silvally event they leaked earlier will be available if your pre-order US/UM in Japan. But, yeah I will def. need more info about the games before I even consider that.

Man, they're keeping things very hush-hush for a while...

Lycanrock formes all get an exclusive z move which eliminates terrain effects on the field via serebii/Coro Coro

Back