• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon General Discussion

Should play Sun/Moon first or should I just ditch that and go for Ultra Sun/Moon,, hm

Give it a shot. Sun/Moon is a different style on Pokemon and Ultra S/M are an extension of that. You'll be more confused if you jump to Ultra S/M first.

OKAY GAME FREAK!

You got me a GOD DAMN FREAKING adorable KOALA pokemon so....I need the Platypus pokemon that I've always wanted!!! :D

OKAY GAME FREAK!

You got me a GOD DAMN FREAKING adorable KOALA pokemon so....I need the Platypus pokemon that I've always wanted!!! :D

Yea and they need proper manatee/dugong Pokemon, not some rip-off like Dewgong :c And more ray pokemon, no offense against Mantine but.. eh.

Yea and they need proper manatee/dugong Pokemon, not some rip-off like Dewgong :c And more ray pokemon, no offense against Mantine but.. eh.

Yes that too, I need a big fat sea Cow (Literally me at the swimming pool).

I wonder if they will actually make additional Pokemon for this game though.

Please no new pokemon. At least not until gen 8/switch game release.

Yes that too, I need a big fat sea Cow (Literally me at the swimming pool).

I wonder if they will actually make additional Pokemon for this game though.

Probably not unless they do some more Legendary relevant to the story.

I really enjoyed Sun & Moon so i'm lookig forward to the Ultra versions.

Is it not annoying anyone that The Pokemon Company haven't talked about USUM at all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, limited edition Steelbook editions for USUM have been announced. Funnily enough, there are two versions with different insides of the cases: Europe's standard steelbook case features all the currently available pokeballs while a special dual pack for Europe and the regular US seem to share the same cases.

eufan.jpg

steelbook3th.jpg

Gotta love how they reveal these steelbooks before any actual details of the games.

Gotta love how they reveal these steelbooks before any actual details of the games.

Yeah much breaking news very new -_- Like couldn't they do better really for a physical...

Hope someone Japanese store do a better LE (and that it works on OG regular/xl consoles)

I just love seeing "leaks" so much.

I don't really believe any of these are real. Chinese Leak 2.0 I would believe because the OG Chinese leak for SM was legit, but the fact it starts off with "I've played the full game" screams BS to me. Ultra Leaker looks like it could be possible. Mar?a Leaks is was too in depth to be legit, but the concept of their UB's are pretty cool, their other designs suck tho. Also "It learns Sweet Scent that heals half hp and raises sp.def."
>>> https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sweet_Scent_(move)

The Anonymous 4chan Leak are too in depth too, and the Alolan Shuckle is based off some fan art I've already seen. Strange they're calling the "John Gamefreak III Esq. Leaks" real, the fact all the gym leaders are characters from SM raises a red flag for me, I would assume they'd at least bring in new characters for the roles.

I just love seeing "leaks" so much.

I don't really believe any of these are real. Chinese Leak 2.0 I would believe because the OG Chinese leak for SM was legit, but the fact it starts off with "I've played the full game" screams BS to me. Ultra Leaker looks like it could be possible. Mar?a Leaks is was too in depth to be legit, but the concept of their UB's are pretty cool, their other designs suck tho. Also "It learns Sweet Scent that heals half hp and raises sp.def."
>>> https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sweet_Scent_(move)

The Anonymous 4chan Leak are too in depth too, and the Alolan Shuckle is based off some fan art I've already seen. Strange they're calling the "John Gamefreak III Esq. Leaks" real, the fact all the gym leaders are characters from SM raises a red flag for me, I would assume they'd at least bring in new characters for the roles.

I'm just sad that Gamefreak or the Pokemon Company haven't even uttered the title names since they revealed them in the direct last month. I'm dying to know what's happening!

I'm just sad that Gamefreak or the Pokemon Company haven't even uttered the title names since they revealed them in the direct last month. I'm dying to know what's happening!

It's nothing unusual

whhROpJ_Qse07mOsAg4eZg.png

Damn leaks. I never knew how much I wanted Alolan Johto starters and beast trio. If only...

PS. those drawings seem like a good hint that those leaks are fake, can tell they paid attention to stage 1 pokemon and just guessed on others...

Last edited:
"Theres going to be new,megas for....." whole thing is fake we'll never get new megas

"Theres going to be new,megas for....." whole thing is fake we'll never get new megas

Ya. I love Mega's but I don't think there's any chance they'd introduce new Mega's mid-gen. If they are going to make a return, it'll be for Gen VIII.

Ya. I love Mega's but I don't think there's any chance they'd introduce new Mega's mid-gen. If they are going to make a return, it'll be for Gen VIII.
Yeah. Z moves are the focus this generation, if anything, new z moves are being introduced. Think of the one scene where Mimikyu kinda almost reveals its true form. That could be a z move.

Back