• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon General Discussion

Lycanrock formes all get an exclusive z move which eliminates terrain effects on the field via serebii/Coro Coro

Could be interesting to see how it will be used in game since I guess there will be some NPCs relying on those terrains+moves. I don't know how/if people use it competitively but yeah will definitely be fun to see, if they can make use of Lycanroc or move of those moves/forms will be added.

Seems they will have another one of those Scrap distros again. Shame I actually don't live in Japan since I'm not gonna waste dosh on that unless there will be some real cheap way.

Necrozma's new form's confirmed to be Dusk Mane Necrozma and Dawn Wings Necrozma plus a Pokeball themed new 2DS XL!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also two new Ultra Beasts!

I'm torn; I was planning on getting Ultra Sun since I already bought Moon, but the Ultra Sun Ultra Beast is ugly

I'm torn; I was planning on getting Ultra Sun since I already bought Moon, but the Ultra Sun Ultra Beast is ugly

Same. I might just go for Ultra Moon since I like the Ultra Moon Ultra Beast much better.

Yeah I'm probably getting Ultra Moon now, because Thunder Fang is tbh way better now lol. And yeah I mostly play during evening for daytime things as well.

Totally gonna get either of the gold/silver ones too now, haa.

Loving that Pikachu new 2ds xl or what it was but I bet it's gonna be a bit overpriced at launch maybe.

Loving that Pikachu new 2ds xl or what it was but I bet it's gonna be a bit overpriced at launch maybe.
It's a new 2ds with the design of a pokeball*

I'm torn between ultra sun or moon because I got moon first but in burst looks so neat the new info is cool too

what version is UB Burst in 'cause I kinda like it... ;/

Man these UB designs are so funky. Turns out all you have to do to make designs even less like pokemon is use the common explanation/excuse "aliens".

Assembly is so absurd that I actually like it though. And burst is interesting too.

Last edited:
UB Burst looks ridiculous but that battle animation is really, really good-looking...

I'm feeling pretty hyped for these games now and I have no idea why TBH. They haven't actually revealed that much. I guess it helps that I really liked Sun/Moon and wouldn't mind visiting Alola again.

Back