Pokémon Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon General Discussion

Yeah and gave us better opportunities for some evolving items, like no not gonna do 40 battle tower/frontier etc. battle for a freaking rhydon item -_-

I've been excited for these games since they were announced because I knew they would be improvements over the last two, which were certainly lacking in some areas and needed alternate versions.

People kept complaining while I was patiently waiting and it paid off, I certainly could have complained but I would look dumb after all of these announcements. :)

I'm not sure if I want to get this game or not. I might trade Moon for it after giving myself all my cool Pok?mon. It is just a bummer that my festival plaza is over lv 100 and if I get the new game it is going to be awful again.

I might ask my mum for some money towards it but if not I won't bother

I preordered the steelbox edition of ultra sun yesterday, and I can't wait until it arrvies tomorrow.

I'll probs cave in for Moon, dunno if I will get the Steelbox if it's not out of stock... Since it's probably gonna be the last main game for 3ds so yeah.. wynaut even though original sun/moon were the worst.

I preordered the Dual Edition, so I'll be getting both games.

I got the dual edition too, I really wanted the veterans edition pack from gamestop but when I went to preorder it the cashier acted like he had no idea what I was talking about so I just got the regular pack. :(
(Does anyone have a better place/way to preorder games besides gamestop? I've been going there for years but ALWAYS have an issue when I try to preorder or pick up a game)

After long thinking, I decided not to buy/play USUM. To be honest, I lost my hype to these games in the past days completely. At first, I was actually really interested in them and I planned to get Ultra Moon. However, the more days passed, the more the games became not important for me anymore. I didn't really enjoyed Sun, even had to torture me through the game, as I lost my motivation to still play it back then. I have the fear that this will happen again when I play USUM. Sure, there is some new stuff to discover, however, these are not worth it for me to pay so much money again. Not sure if I will give the games a chance in the future, but for now I will pass.

Last edited:
I got the dual edition too, I really wanted the veterans edition pack from gamestop but when I went to preorder it the cashier acted like he had no idea what I was talking about so I just got the regular pack. :(
(Does anyone have a better place/way to preorder games besides gamestop? I've been going there for years but ALWAYS have an issue when I try to preorder or pick up a game)

I preorder all my games on Amazon. It's much quicker than doing it at a local retailer. I never had any issues with Amazon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I preorder all my games on Amazon. It's much quicker than doing it at a local retailer. I never had any issues with Amazon.

After long thinking, I decided not to buy/play USUM. To be honest, I lost my hype to these games
in the past days completely. At first, I was actually really interested in USUM and I planned to get
UM. However, the more days passed, the more the games became not important for me anymore. I
didn't really enjoyed Sun, even had to torture me through the games as I lost my motivation to still
play it back then. I have the fear that this will happen again when I play USUM. Sure, there is some
new stuff, however, these are not worth it for me to pay so much money again. Not sure, if I will give
the games a chance in the future, but for now, I will pass.

Leaning towards the same, even though I'm pretty hardcore trash about getting them lol :| I mean why add all the nice things post-game and torture the players through a clunky game. And the fact that we never got back PSS pissed me a bit too.

I'll probs cave in for Moon, dunno if I will get the Steelbox if it's not out of stock... Since it's probably gonna be the last main game for 3ds so yeah.. wynaut even though original sun/moon were the worst.

Leaning towards the same, even though I'm pretty hardcore trash about getting them lol :| I mean why add all the nice things post-game and torture the players through a clunky game. And the fact that we never got back PSS pissed me a bit too.

Gurl make up to mind

Gurl make up to mind

Haha yeah, I'm just a bit pissy on Ninty because they've made it almost as bad and be like "lol let's just add random **** on the end people will buy it still and let's pretend it doesn't go slower on old consoles"

But ya will probs cave in for UM if I can. Maybe.

Just bought Ultra Moon. Won't be able to play it for another 9 hours because I'm at work. Hopefully I'll be able to play the **** out of it and not get bored once I beat the E4 like I did with Moon. Usually the third versions have more promise for me so here's hoping!

Lucky people who got theirs... Mines getting delivered tomorrow (For the record its still the 16th) so I'll have to wait until after school to play it :(

I preordered both Steelbook editions months ago on Amazon (I didn?t want the Dual Edition because it?s only one Steelbook instead of two... :C ), but the tracking number reveals that they won?t be here until tomorrow, or even Monday. Amazon has become worse and worse each year. They used to send out preorders early so they arrive on time. I remember back when I preordered Platinum, it arrived one day late (something that otherwise NEVER happened) and they sent me a 5$ coupon as an apology, even though I didn?t complain. Now, everything arrives late because it?s sent out on release day or the night before, and the only thing you?ll get is a snide remark about not paying extra for their express delivery - ON A PREORDER. I?ve already played UM so it doesn?t bother me too much in this case, but I?m still done with Amazon and will take my business elsewhere in the future. Sorry for the rant, have fun playing, guys.

Last edited:
I should get my Pokemon Ultra Moon today! Omg I'm so excited I will play it straight away when it comes lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to choose Rowlet because it's such a cutie

Back