• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon General Discussion

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Just announced, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be releasing worldwide for Nintendo 3DS on November 17th

DBpLmK_XkAEzBx7.jpg

I knew it, 3DS aint going down for a while.

Last edited:
Hyped, but even more hyped for the Gold and Silver VC. Cannot wait.

I hope they make the trials harder. I was never motivated to finish the main story. I spent most of my time trading in festival plaza.

Nintendo just posted a better image of the mascots, looks like they're going back to the BW2 Kyurem fusions

DBpNGg8XoAAwo_8.jpg

TPCi has maybe leaked that this will be coming to the Switch by listing it with a TBA release date for the Switch, which was quickly removed

DBpSyvjUAAEtyGQ.jpg

I'm really excited for this! I just wanted to buy Moon, already have sun. But now I'll wait.

Imma go with Ultra Moon! :D
The Default Clothing of the Male Protagonist is terrible to me now smh, I preferred the original. :(
Maybe Long Sleeved Shirts and Long Pants will be added in now? :eek:
And lol I never even finished Pokemon Moon I'm still in the E4.

Last edited:
I hope this is a sequel and not basically a remake. If they change it up enough (like ORAS) it'll be okay, but I need new storyline!

I hope this is a sequel and not basically a remake. If they change it up enough (like ORAS) it'll be okay, but I need new storyline!

In the direct it was stated that the game takes place in an alternate world from the original games which may imply that the story is completely different from the original games.

I for one am excited! I am usually not a fan of forms but damnnnn those look sick!
Necrozma possesses Solgaleo and Lunala confirmed
I predict... Faba has something to do with it. That's just me though :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nintendo just posted a better image of the mascots, looks like they're going back to the BW2 Kyurem fusions

DBpNGg8XoAAwo_8.jpg

It seems more like necrozma's parts attached to the sun/moon legendaries. Black Kyurem/White Kyurem looks more like an actual fusion.

is it the same game over again? if it is, no thanks, even if cool pokemon come out. sun and moon has burned me out enough.

DBpNGg8XoAAwo_8.jpg

my first thought when I saw them, I don't mind though since I hardly use that Necro guy anyways :p

Also i really hope they scale down on the gpu/cpu processing units so it'd work cool on all models but I doubt that :^)

And ya would be cool if they added even more playable language, kinda want it in Portuguese if they would ever do. I mean Brazil has their own dub iirc so wouldn't be too far. Plus it would be a cool way to learn languages imo.

Plus it would be a cool way to learn languages imo.

Yeah it's actually pretty good practice since it's meant for kids and they keep the language mostly simple and colloquial. I play pokemon in korean a lot and it really helps since there's very few ways of actually being able to understand conversational topics in languages.

On the other hand, I'm not that excited? I was really hoping for gen 4 remakes but as long as this isn't just the same plot remade or a BW template sequel then I might consider playing it.

Yeah it's actually pretty good practice since it's meant for kids and they keep the language mostly simple and colloquial. I play pokemon in korean a lot and it really helps since there's very few ways of actually being able to understand conversational topics in languages.

On the other hand, I'm not that excited? I was really hoping for gen 4 remakes but as long as this isn't just the same plot remade or a BW template sequel then I might consider playing it.

Yeah and since the phrases and stuff are simple and sometimes they are repeating stuff so yeah man.

Well I don't know how excited I am yet since we only saw those those fusion/armor legendaries now but yeah will probs grab a Japanese copy whenever it's time.

Fun to read those whiny comments from "fans" everywhere though.. OMG NO SWITCH THIS IS JUST SCUM SEQUEL hurr.

Fun to read those whiny comments from "fans" everywhere though.. OMG NO SWITCH THIS IS JUST SCUM SEQUEL hurr.

The switch has been out for a whopping 3 months and soon All Existing Switch consoles will explode in 9 months via Team Rocket! we need polemon stars on switch right now CARPE DIEM BABY!!!!

0o0.gif

Back