• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ♥♥ my wishlist & catalog - new items added to catalog every day! ♥♥

your items are ready!! I've already added you and I'll open my gates now :) my town name is Milan and you'll find your stuff already on the ground by my train station

hey i'm so sorry for the late reply, but this sounds great! let me know if you're still interested, i can get all the items you're asking for!

don't worry! i'll just get your stuff ready. ^^ since i'm asking for 10 items and i can get you 28, would you rather pay for the other 18 or just get 10? before i order everything :)

Last edited:
I can let you catalog the Aquarius urn, Capricorn ornament, checkered tee, crown, dry-denim pants, festive candle, and sprout table for free. And I can give you a pink and indigo bunny balloon and pink and indigo heart balloon for free, too.

And there's a mermaid shelf on my island today, if you have the medals and want to buy it.

Actually, since you probably won't see this before the stock changes in my island shop, I just bought the mermaid shelf. You can have it for free. :)

Last edited:
don't worry! i'll just get your stuff ready. ^^ since i'm asking for 10 items and i can get you 28, would you rather pay for the other 18 or just get 10? before i order everything :)

how much would you want for the other 18?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, since you probably won't see this before the stock changes in my island shop, I just bought the mermaid shelf. You can have it for free. :)

wow you are so amazing and generous thank you so so much! are you sure there's nothing you want in return?

There's nothing I need. Let me know when you're available for me to give you the balloons and the mermaid shelf, and to catalog the rest of the stuff. :)

hello again :)
I have:
aries rocking chair
aroma pot
backyard fence
ball return
basketball hoop
berliner
chocolate fountain
classic wall shelf
claw-foot tub
cow skull
cushion
dream catcher
eight ball tee
elegant mushroom x2 (maybe more I will have to check)
flat mushroom x5 (I will have to check if I have more or less than that)
golden man
grapefruit table
green bed
green chair
green counter
harpsichord
harvest chair
harvest clock
hello kitty dress
juicy-apple clock
kettle
Kiddie set including wall and floor (11 items)
kitschy clock
kiwi stool
laptop
lava lamp
metal guitar
moai statue (maybe)
modern chair
modern dresser
modern end table
modern lamp
modern table
modern wardrobe
palm-tree lamp
paper tiger
patchwork dresser
patch work lamp
patchwork sofa
patch work table
perfect oranges (2 baskets)
poinsettia
pyramid
record player
red vase
regal bed
regal bookcase
regal chair
regal clock
regal lamp
regal sofa
regal table
regal vanity
regal wall
revolving spice rack
rococo sofa
rococo table
skinny mushroom (I will have to check how many)
sleek chair
sprout table (probably)
stained glass
tall mini cactus
theremin
tiki torch
toaster
wedding cake

all orderable items are 2 tbt, unorderable 3 tbt, amiibo 5 tbt, plants 2 tbt, perfect fruit baskets 5 tbt

wooow that's a lot you really are so helpful!! i need to update my wishlist again because some of the things you listed i have now, but i need to build up more tbt before i can do a trade with you. hopefully i'll have enough to get a few of those things by the end of the night!

wooow that's a lot you really are so helpful!! i need to update my wishlist again because some of the things you listed i have now, but i need to build up more tbt before i can do a trade with you. hopefully i'll have enough to get a few of those things by the end of the night!

ok sounds good :)

glitched and posted twice

Last edited:
Hi! I can offer you the following:
aroma pot, Aquarius urn, barrel planter, Cow Skull, Crayons, Daffodil, Dice Stereo, Display Shelf, harpsicord and the Home computer rack. What price do you think would be fair? Also, if you have already recieved any of these let me know

I can get you
Celeste ribbon, Black roses, chihuahua ornament, cinnamoroll stool, creepy stone, galaxy floor, gamecube drawer, hyrulean treasure, Hylian shield, lunar horizon, NDS Lite bench, perfect apples, Zelda dress, regal set, rupee, spooky wall, star globe if you still need any of these!

Hi! I can offer you the following:
aroma pot, Aquarius urn, barrel planter, Cow Skull, Crayons, Daffodil, Dice Stereo, Display Shelf, harpsicord and the Home computer rack. What price do you think would be fair? Also, if you have already recieved any of these let me know

hmm.. maybe 2 tbt each?

- - - Post Merge - - -

since some of them are unorderable, how about 2 tbt for each item? you can take your time building up tbt for this, don't worry, i can wait!~ ^^

sounds great! yeah i'll need time to save tbt but if i post enough it won't take long (~:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you
Celeste ribbon, Black roses, chihuahua ornament, cinnamoroll stool, creepy stone, galaxy floor, gamecube drawer, hyrulean treasure, Hylian shield, lunar horizon, NDS Lite bench, perfect apples, Zelda dress, regal set, rupee, spooky wall, star globe if you still need any of these!

yes to all of that!! what would you want in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey are you offering the unorderable items in your catalog to trade as well?

hey! it really depends on which unorderable items you're thinking of. i don't think i have any unorderables on my catalog that i linked to on this thread, but if i do it was probably a mistake. however, if you are looking for anything in particular let me know and i'll see!

Oh, I thought you meant AC Bells, but I guess TBT bells will work too...I'm still someone what new here, though. Would it be possible for you to give me some in-game AC bells and some TBT bells? Like half and half or something maybe?

Oh, I thought you meant AC Bells, but I guess TBT bells will work too...I'm still someone what new here, though. Would it be possible for you to give me some in-game AC bells and some TBT bells? Like half and half or something maybe?

i don't mind doing in game bells! usually people prefer tbt so that's why i assumed, but i wouldn't mind doing igb

Could you do
cat dress, cherry-blossom clock, inflatable Resetti, rainbow screen, aurora screen, regal wall lamp, slushie machine, teacup ride, candy house, cat tower, green set, harvest wall lamp, and the lovely set?
And if you don't have some of those tbt will do

Back