supersailormoon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (83) +
♥♥ my wishlist & catalog - new items added to catalog every day! ♥♥

hello everyone! i am a fairly new member of this site, but i made a wishlist in hopes that someone could help me get some of the items on it! you can view my wishlist here:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/0xJRah3KvK

i would be willing to pay igb or trade other items in return for your help! i made a list of all the items that are currently in my catalog which you can view here:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/M93CxZ0crw

if anything catches your eye please let me know and i'd be happy to get it for you! however, please note that only reorderable items are on that list.

Last edited:
hi! so i have these items i can give you: heart hairpin, slushie machine, rainbow screen, swinging bench, flat-screen tv. may i please get these items off your catalog: ebony piano, large bookshelf, lily record player, marshmallow chair, writing chair
ill be on for the rest of today ^^

Last edited:
I can give you a candle for free.

that would be so nice omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! so i have these items i can give you: heart hairpin, slushie machine, rainbow screen, swinging bench, flat-screen tv. may i please get these items off your catalog: ebony piano, large bookshelf, lily record player, marshmallow chair, writing chair

yes definitely!! let me get it all in order i'll get back to you shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay so i must've accidentally put the lily record player on there not realizing it wasn't reorderable so i won't be able to get that for you, i'm so sorry! is there another thing i could get you instead?

Last edited:
that would be so nice omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes definitely!! let me get it all in order i'll get back to you shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay so i must've accidentally put the lily record player on there not realizing it wasn't reorderable so i won't be able to get that for you, i'm so sorry! is there another thing i could get you instead?

no, its definitely ok! i was curious about if it was actually a orderable item too haha ^^

okay i apologize for the wait i had to do a bit of time traveling to get the items but i'm ready now! i have you both added and my gates are open so feel free to come over whenever (~: thanks so much!!!

i can get you the aurora screen, cherry blossom clock, blossom lantern, corinthian post, crane game, and dessert case! could i get your blue ballet outfit, conveyer belt sushi, and tall lantern in return?

i can get you the aurora screen, cherry blossom clock, blossom lantern, corinthian post, crane game, and dessert case! could i get your blue ballet outfit, conveyer belt sushi, and tall lantern in return?

absolutely! i can add your friend code and get those items ready for you right now! if you need a little more time to get them let me know

I have a deer scare, mush lamp, lotus lamp, and a moth orchid, in return for bubblegum K.K., slushie machine, stained glass lamp,

Last edited:
Hi I can help you a quite a few of the items you need, I let you know what items I can help you with tomorrow, as I'm not fond of time traveling or changing the time to see if I really can buy your items (most I can, others I need to check).

Hi I can help you a quite a few of the items you need, I let you know what items I can help you with tomorrow, as I'm not fond of time traveling or changing the time to see if I really can buy your items (most I can, others I need to check).

sounds great just let me know (~:

Back