• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you eat mashed potatoes as a baby?

...probably

FUN RELATED FACT
I once knew a woman who fed her 3 month old baby whole green beans (not even mashed up or anything. And he didn't even have teeth) she then had the audacity to wonder why he was having green diarrhea

I STILL EAT MASHED POTATOES

BANGERS AND MASH FTW

- - - Post Merge - - -

except without the bangers because im vegan lmao

I don't think so. I ate baby food which is mashed up veggies so maybe there was a potato one in there somewhere.

Yup, I still eat mashed potatoes today. In my family I always get called out to make them because I use the right consistency of milk and butter to mash them into a smooth perfect mix. Potatoes and gravy is the food of God's ^-^

No, but my parents did feed my "adult" food, just mashed up or watered down. I was told I was fed rice porridge. I don't know if that's the best for a baby but what do I know? My biggest regret is my mom didn't breastfeed me but she breastfed my brother. I understand though, she was going through tough times and dealing with a lot and they didn't have the knowledge that they do now.

I'm pretty sure I did, having a very distinct memory of eating some mashed sweet potatoes at the age of 2 for some reason

Probably, we still eat it sometimes (not as baby food but as a legit side to meat and stuff).

I still eat it sometimes as a side food. Tastes good when you pour in a gravy.

yep or have with ketchup or beet salad or stuff.

was a bit surprised it was in the baby food category cause I don't recall eating it legit by then unless it was in those baby food jars.

only when there was fried chicken, red beans n rice, biscuits, and gravy to go with the mashed potatoes....

No, I was a very picky eater when I was younger but I do now. Only on holiday dinners though

Back