• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your name? Do you like it?

Layla
I like it, I've got nothing wrong with it. It's fairly uncommon and i don't find too many others with the same name.

Layla
I like it, I've got nothing wrong with it. It's fairly uncommon and i don't find too many others with the same name.

It's a cool and I love that song by Derek and the Dominos/Eric Clapton so yeah boi

Jenny is my name!

I like it, I think it's cute and fitting. But people always try and call me Jennifer when they find out my name is Jenny, but my name is just Jenny, on my birth certificate it says "Jenny".

I hate when people call me Jennifer :\

I'd rather not reveal my name here, but I definitely don't like it. ��

Mostly because my name feels too gendered for my liking, if that makes sense, and also because it's a very uncommon name and having to spell it for almost everyone you meet kinda gets old after a while. �� That's why I decided to start going by my preferred name to people and hopefully one day I'll be able to get my legal name changed, too! ��

I used to hate my name as a kid, and mostly went by my middle name.The older I got the more people called me by my first, and the more people complimented it, and it eventually grew on me. Just hate when people pronounce it Ser-gay. There is no accent over the e in Serge.

Last edited:
I used to hate my name as a kid, and mostly went by my middle name.The older I got the more people called me by my first, and the more people complimented it, and it eventually grew on me. Just hate when people pronounce it Ser-gay. There is no accent over the e in Serge.

Lol, what people do that? I dunno where you are from but it sounds French or something so I'd go with that rather than the -"gay" thing lol :/

Name is Kaydee, short for Katherine, I don't mind Katherine but wont in a million years know you're talking to me if you address me that way.

Lol, what people do that? I dunno where you are from but it sounds French or something so I'd go with that rather than the -"gay" thing lol :/

I live in the states, people just try too hard sometimes, lol. It happened mostly with substitute teachers in grade school. Luckily, it rarely happens now.

I live in the states, people just try too hard sometimes, lol. It happened mostly with substitute teachers in grade school. Luckily, it rarely happens now.

Oh yeah. And yeah like none of the substitute nor real teacher could pronounce my real one either which was kinda meh cause of my name is spelled out.. :c

Sometimes I wanted my name to be more unique and maybe longer but i'm fine with it now even though there's lots of Ella's throughout the world.

My name is Duncan, and honestly, I never really liked it. I just don't feel like it really suits me, and it also has little, if any, meaning.

Back