• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How's the weather?

Consistent heavy rain on and off all week. And it sucks especially for me because I work outside and I have a leak above my bed. -___- Pollens been bad too somehow.

Last edited:
Today's weather was very cloudy with some sun every so often and then it got all misty in the evening. Tomorrow's supposed to be warmer.

I wouldn't mind seeing some rain. It's been a few weeks since we last got rain where I live iirc.

It's now winter where I live so lately its been cloudy and it's been raining at night time which is my most favourite thing ever. The sound of rain is so relaxing to me, especially when cuddled up in bed with a hot chocolate at night.

it's been raining and storming on and off today, and the rain is going to continue as well as the cold winter temperatures for until next friday

It's now winter where I live so lately its been cloudy and it's been raining at night time which is my most favourite thing ever. The sound of rain is so relaxing to me, especially when cuddled up in bed with a hot chocolate at night.

i also love rain at night! i find it extremely hard to sleep and it soothes and calms me which helps me

It was raining lightly earlier today, but now that night has befallen upon my little quaint town, it's just cold and cloudy. Perfect.

Last edited:
Hot and sunny as it's always here in the summer. This weekend they're forecasting it to reach the low to mid 90s...yeah no thanks! I'll be heading into the mountains soon to escape the heat.

Last edited:
These days are the nicest ones of the year, i think (besides the half-week when all the flowering trees are blooming and all the neighborhoods are covered in white and pink petals). The temperature is between 60-70 degrees Fahrenheit (around??? 20 degrees Celsius???? i think???? sorry for being American haha), and its sunny with clouds in the sky. Absolutely lovely :blush:

Rain finally settled down. It was nice and sunny earlier. Now it's very cool and the sky is clear with a full moon out tonight. It's pretty peaceful.

Last edited:
Pretty nice. There's been a little bit of rain every now and then, but summer started strong and early for me this year. On the very last few days of May the temperature already hit 29-30 C? (about 85 farenheit according to google). It's a bit cooler now because it rained a bit last week, but weather reports say the temperature will go back up in the weekend.

Which makes me very happy since I LOVE summer and hot weather in general :D

Last edited:
It sprinkled some today, but was still kind of warm, at least in my house, I was sleeping most of the day. But it was nice and dark which was cool since the sun is my enemy while I try to sleep. It was really beautiful coming to work with the patchy clouds being lit up by the moon! =D It's nice out now.

It's quite warm out, I think.

Super crazy. It rains like HELL on one day, then the next day it's like actual hell. Humid, hot, etc. I hate the stages between seasons where we don't really know how the rest of the day will be, so you have no idea how to dress! Like make up your mind T__T

Pretty hot. If I weren't dressed up for work I would say it's comfortable. But in my work clothes I'm opting to stay in the shade today.

It's a nice,mild late spring day here in the Sonoran Desert.It's currently sunny and clear with a temperature of 85 F(33 C).Humidity is at 21% and there is also a gila monster warning for those living in the Yuma area.

Last edited:
Back