• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How's the weather?

it stormed earlier and now it's all foggy. mmmmmmm. My kind of weather!

The weather is really hot & sunny! Typical summer weather for Texas summers really :)

It's summer time here, yet it's still very cold especially when the wind comes in or it's raining. I would say it doesn't get very very warm around here, but I don't really mind the sudeen season changes/coldness

Today is dry and sunny. I wouldn't mind seeing some rain.

It's pretty warm, somewhat cloudy.

First day it's actually been hot all year, several wildfires started by idiotic, flatlander campers and lightning.
The usual...
The monsoon should get her in a few weeks, can't wait for the flooding rains.

It was storming like crazy like really early in the morning, but it got really humid once it reached 10am. It drizzled for a few minutes awhile ago, but now it's bad to being humid. Ugh.

Sunny and a bit cloudy but nice temp. now. As long as we don't get warm summer rain and thunder like yesterday x.x

Bringing this back because - guess what - I hear thunder again. It's been one rainy summer. My cat is currently hiding under my bed. He doesn't like thunder :(

Not as terrible as I'd expect it to be at this year. 79 degrees. Of course, that's generally definitely too hot for me, but it's cloudy and there's a legitimately cool breeze.

It's a bit warm outside. I was debating on whether to go to my friend's house to get the cord, but having found out my sister's cord works just as fine, I'm gonna wait until my stepfather gets home to get a ride.

It's sunny! Finally! So much rain this spring. :( I hope summer brings on the warmth!~

Really weird??? Basically it has just been switching between clear skies and complete downpour with no in between, so it's really hard to plan days out bc the weather is so stinkin unpredictable. Still, the temperature has been nice so I'm grateful. :)

Back