• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How's the weather?

Was clear blue sky earlier, but now there's a few clouds. A rarity for Britain.

oKAY FOR REAL, WHY IS THE SUN RISING AT 3:30 IN THE MORNING

It's hot as hell here now. It feels like 30C. Omg at least it isn't raining anymore! Can't complain!

Hot!! It's like 90-something degrees Fahrenheit (33 is degrees Celsius) and I'm dead

it's in the 90s and sunny after months of rain and cloudy weather! i went to the beach yesterday and it made me so happy :)

I'm from England so it hasn't been sunny today, it was two weeks ago though and I got sun burnt and then it rained the next day... HAHA!!

Currently in a heat wave. One week it's been rainy and freezing cold, the next week it's like 100 degrees. Can it just be in the middle, please?

Really rainy now, hah. Hope it goes away in a few hours since I have a lecture to attend later on...

Welp. It's cold and rainy again. What the heck man. Global warming is a thing folks.

It's pretty warm out over here, I think it may be partly cloudy and it's somewhere in the 90's I believe.

Cold because it's winter in New Zealand and it's generally windy because I live in wellington...

Everyday lately has started out sunny and somehow ends in rain. The weather is so unpredictable where I live

Back