• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How's the weather?

It's overcast today, sun almost breaking through the clouds but not really. Warm enough for a t-shirt but some people might prefer a light sweater.

Raining outside. 90% certain there will be a(nother) storm.

I don't mind it, though. In fact, I like it.

it's finally happened. the forum version of small talk.

today it's been raining on and off. Nothing too strong.

A bad storm is about to start here. There's lightning and it just started raining. I got home from work about an hour ago so I'm about to relax in bed with some acnl. Storms are so calming.

This year has just been very weird. It rained 2 weeks ago even though it's summer and it's been either extremely cold (in the 70s) or extremely hot (90s~100s). It's just weird but at least we aren't in a drought anymore due to the rain last winter.

Jealous of all the people who have rain in their area.

The weather here in Ontario, Canada is so bipolar. One day it's BLISTERING HOT and the other day it's FREEZING ICE. What on earth. It's cold again with tons of rain. :C

It was a nice and warm 80 degrees (Fahrenheit) with a tiny bit of wind, pretty much a perfect day in general, besides the fact of it not raining for a week where I live

Last edited:
Pretty nice for once which is cool man wish summer could start real already

Would you look at that, rain, AGAIN. I hate spring omg can be either be summer or winter again.

Very windy outside, but it's good to get some cold air after all that heat.

Super cloudy today, looked like it was gonna rain earlier but didnt. It's also quite chilly for June.

It's been raining almost every day for the past month and today it was almost 88 degrees fahrenheit :\\

The rain is fine when I'm at home, but the parking lot at work floods whenever it rains for longer than a couple of hours and I have to walk through it so I end up soaking my legs when I leave and that puts me in a bad mood.

Back