Chocolate Cake
Sheep Plush
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
Who do you prefer? Peri or "Bob"?
Please use spoiler tab if talking about part of the show with spoilers!

Last edited:
Both, because I love them best when they are together. <3 They make such a cute duo.

I voted for Lapis. I've loved her ever since Mirror Gem/Ocean Gem premiered for the first time :blush:
Peridot is adorable though

I agree they do XD I voted for Peri though since I like her so much, though I love Lapis too.

Okay-- I maaaay like Peridot just a tinsy bit more. She's just so adorable, even when she's diabolical and I relate to her dorkiness on a spiritual level.

I liked them at first, but I feel that their characters have really deteriorated. The decline in animation quality in recent seasons and lack of plot really makes me not want to see them on screen.

Also, unpopular opinion but I prefer Peridot with limb enhancers.

Peridot is not only my favorite of the two, but probably my favorite out of all the gems!

i love them together the most... though peridot is prolly my fave one...
plus i love her lil >:3 faces

>:3c

I like' em both but Peri gets the upper hand by me!

They've both turned into all around obnoxious characters ever since they've been stuck in that barn together, in terms of the older Lapis and P-dot I prefer older!Peridot! :>

i was kinda dissapointed with how peridot turned out. she wasnt actually as serious and ominous or mature in personality or attitude as i expected her to when she first appeared. i also prefer her with limb enhancers. i guess the only gem thats tall and powerful looking without being a fusion is the diamonds, and jasper.... but peridots character kinda turned into a dorky, comedy releif into the clowning around team. like, i know its a kids show. but lapis was better, i guess... i still like garnet the best. garnet is cool, with non obnoxious humor.

Man, why are you trying to make my chose between my green child and my blue wife. Like that just mean.
I love them both.

Back