• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Pokemon Direct 6/6

Trent the Paladin

Lv 29 Nerd
Retired Staff
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Father's Day Carnation
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
Nintendo just announced a 8 minute direct for tomorrow. Based off rumors from Eurogamer it could be the "Stars" version of Sun and Moon, might not be. Let's all hype ourselves up!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

at midnight tomorrow night for me so god bless

Will be probably be Stars if so nothing major to be honest but I guess we will see.

Oh it's definitely something big. Junichi Masuda is even retweeting it all of the tweets about it.

True to The Pokemon Company/Game Freak form, they're announcing this on their own terms and staying out of E3.

Will be probably be Stars if so nothing major to be honest but I guess we will see.

I don't quite think that you have a grasp on just how big a deal the flagship Pokemon games making the jump to consoles really is. It's right up there, if not higher, than when it made the jump to 3D.

Last edited:
I'm pretty hyped for this.. Not sure what to expect though.

Doubt they will make a new one so soon but who know with the current paces. If they will make a Switch one it will probably be some Spin-off thing, or they might talk about their new apps.

Not overly hyped since current gen is my least fav.. but yes who knows.

Oh it's definitely something big. Junichi Masuda is even retweeting it all of the tweets about it.

True to The Pokemon Company/Game Freak form, they're announcing this on their own terms and staying out of E3.

I don't quite think that you have a grasp on just how big a deal the flagship Pokemon games making the jump to consoles really is. It's right up there, if not higher, than when it made the jump to 3D.

For some people it might, I honestly don't care. I'd rather play it on my 3DS that I can bring along when traveling. :)

Would be more excited for a Diamond/Pearl remake, since Pokemon remakes are always excellent. A third version of Sun/Moon would be so underwhelming. At the very least it'd be nice to move away from Sun/Moon.

Would be more excited for a Diamond/Pearl remake, since Pokemon remakes are always excellent. A third version of Sun/Moon would be so underwhelming. At the very least it'd be nice to move away from Sun/Moon.

As long as they fix all slow/framerate issues and stop monitoring all we do online, sure.

I don't own a Switch so if Stars is confirmed and is for the Switch only, I'll be pretty sad.

Last edited:
I don't own a Switch so if Stars is confirmed and is for the Switch only, I'll be pretty sad.

Maybe they could do a 3DS version and an "HD" version? I hear there's a few things in Sun and Moon that have gone unused, and people already hack their 3DS to make Sun and Moon look better.

Yeaaah same. Would be surprised if they actually moved a main game there already but who knows. If they do a 3DS one I hope they make a less graphically and processing version of the game.

I'm hoping for a remake. The last two regions were so lackluster.

YES A POKEMON DIRECT! I really wanna see it tomo-
7am PT
oh ffs not again. Regardless , lets hope something for the Switch is announced!

Ooh hope Stars is the real thing! :D
Will definitely get a Switch if that's announced. :eek:

Back