• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for people to play with!

MayorBrianna

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hi TBT! I'd love to find some friends to connect with, I have a pretty developed town and I'm more than happy to have visitors, to the point where I can leave my gate open freely for you guys to wander along.

I'm interested in doing island tours, "themed" days/events and just normal hanging around.

Would love to find somebody who is also on AEST and plays around this time too, but I'm happy to meet any of you :blush:

i'm also on aest, and am usually on for most of the afternoon and evening! i'm interested in all the ideas you've mentioned :)

added you as well ^^ my town certainly isn't developed seeing as i restarted last month but i'd love to visit your town sometime

I'm going to be heading off for tonight very soon, perhaps tomorrow I'll have my gates open for you to visit :rolleyes:

I'm down to hang :) I have a pretty well developed town and a new one as well

we're coming to your town correct? ^-^ also what's you town name? there's multiple towns on my train list atm

I'm quickly moving Eric out of my town and then I'm going to be studying, but I should be open tonight if you're still around :blush:

We can add each other if you'd like, I like making animal crossing friends to hang out with c: I'll be playing later on today ^^

I would love to come and visit your town sometime~
I will be on for the next couple of hours.

Back