• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Greeting

It'sRobert11

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I joined TBT about a month ago but I'm still pretty new here. One of my questions about TBT is how do you rate someone? How do you add to their Wi-Fi rating?

EDIT: Wrong board, I'll post my question somewhere else, either way Howdy!

Last edited:
Hello! Just incase you didn't get your question answered (although I'm sure it did), I'll definitely help you out!
To rate someone, all you need to do is click on someone's profile, click on the Wi-Fi / Trade Rating, and click submit feedback for [username]. And select the options that apply to your trading circumstances. First, you input your relationship within the trade host/visitor or trader, then select your feelings about the trade in the Overall Experience Section. If you'd like, (although redundant, stated optional) you can attach the thread describing the trade into the thread url. If you were satisfied/happy with the trade, make sure you leave a positive, polite comment regarding your experience with [username]. If you were content, list what they did wrong and what they did right. If you felt that you were very discontented with the trade, I'd recommend you state the reason clearly and truthfully. If the other user (as you felt) reprimanded you unfairly or if it was their fault, I recommend that you message one of the mods with your reasons. Lastly, if you would like to leave a message for the other party if you were slightly displeased with the trade, if you have too many good things to say about them or if you just wanted to say thank you use the additional comments section. Remember, only you, the mods, and the other party can see this.
Sorry about going overboard with trying to teach you how to use the trading system. But I'll have you know, this community is pretty positive and helpful, especially with questions and with starting off your town. I hope you have fun here and I hope you have a great day.

Back