Would you invite this wee deer into your town? (oc character design)

AkaneDeath

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
So I just doodled this based off a name generator that said I'm a jock deer. I based him off a Duiker. What do you guys think? Would you invite this wee deer to stay in your town?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duiker
IMG_1147.jpg

Do you guys have any oc designs/ideas of your own? I'd love to see any doodles you have! Maybe I could draw them for you? They're not very good, though, warning... x'D

he's beautiful! i love the way you draw!!
maybe i can try to draw my own ideas later, but i'm not very good at drawing anything besides people...

I love his colors!
I've never thought about making original villagers, but I've always wanted there to be fox villagers ;n;

i dont really like jocks but hes adorable! i know i would... he reminds me of Lopez a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just took the quiz... it said a Uchi Octopus... wtf would that look like?
acnl__siren_the_octopus_by_marshalacnl-dbbnims.jpg

Siren is her name

Last edited:
I absolutely would invite him in my town. He is beautiful!

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont really like jocks but hes adorable! i know i would... he reminds me of Lopez a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just took the quiz... it said a Uchi Octopus... wtf would that look like?
acnl__siren_the_octopus_by_marshalacnl-dbbnims.jpg

Siren is her name

Thanks! Oh, and I doodled out your oc character, Siren. She's just so adorable that I HAD to. I hope you like it!

IMG_1149.jpg
Oh! I forgot her x
IMG_1150.jpg

Last edited:
Nice drawings!This game doesn't have a cranky duck or a smug cat.Would you have any ideas for either one of those non-existent villagers?

I've made a smug cat (Because I realized we didn't have any of those? Like, why Nintendo?) and a uchi hamster! But yeah, I probably would invite him into my town. I really like his design :)

Ah, I gotta do this! Seems like so much fun~
I remember making a Oc villager years ago and kinda forgotten about him, here he is. Think he was suppose to be a smug deer, he still needs a name thou. ^^'
X2NsAZR.png

Last edited:
Ah, I gotta do this! Seems like so much fun~
I remember making a Oc villager years ago and kinda forgotten about him, here he is. Think he was suppose to be a smug deer, he still needs a name thou. ^^'
X2NsAZR.png

He looks more cranky than smug ^^ But I really like him!

He looks more cranky than smug ^^ But I really like him!

Ah, I forgot which personality I did for him but I think that was the one I was going for. As I said I kinda left him in a corner and forgotten about him ^^'
Glad that you like him! :3

Omg I he's really cute! I don't like jocks tbh but ah he's so cute. x)
I actually made a villager for one of the contests this year on the forums and though we didn't have to draw them, I decided to draw mine (after the contest ended) just because I thought it'd be fun and I can't just make a character and then NOT draw them. :p
It's kind of sloppy tbh (and rushed rip):
8K0xqzCl.png

She goes by Aceline and she's a snooty leopard.

If he was real, he might just be one of my dreamies hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I he's really cute! I don't like jocks tbh but ah he's so cute. x)
I actually made a villager for one of the contests this year on the forums and though we didn't have to draw them, I decided to draw mine (after the contest ended) just because I thought it'd be fun and I can't just make a character and then NOT draw them. :p
It's kind of sloppy tbh (and rushed rip):
8K0xqzCl.png

She goes by Aceline and she's a snooty leopard.

So cool!!! Gorgeous!

Back