• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would you invite this wee deer into your town? (oc character design)

AkaneDeath

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
So I just doodled this based off a name generator that said I'm a jock deer. I based him off a Duiker. What do you guys think? Would you invite this wee deer to stay in your town?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duiker
IMG_1147.jpg

Do you guys have any oc designs/ideas of your own? I'd love to see any doodles you have! Maybe I could draw them for you? They're not very good, though, warning... x'D

he's beautiful! i love the way you draw!!
maybe i can try to draw my own ideas later, but i'm not very good at drawing anything besides people...

I love his colors!
I've never thought about making original villagers, but I've always wanted there to be fox villagers ;n;

i dont really like jocks but hes adorable! i know i would... he reminds me of Lopez a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just took the quiz... it said a Uchi Octopus... wtf would that look like?
acnl__siren_the_octopus_by_marshalacnl-dbbnims.jpg

Siren is her name

Last edited:
I absolutely would invite him in my town. He is beautiful!

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont really like jocks but hes adorable! i know i would... he reminds me of Lopez a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just took the quiz... it said a Uchi Octopus... wtf would that look like?
acnl__siren_the_octopus_by_marshalacnl-dbbnims.jpg

Siren is her name

Thanks! Oh, and I doodled out your oc character, Siren. She's just so adorable that I HAD to. I hope you like it!

IMG_1149.jpg
Oh! I forgot her x
IMG_1150.jpg

Last edited:
Nice drawings!This game doesn't have a cranky duck or a smug cat.Would you have any ideas for either one of those non-existent villagers?

I've made a smug cat (Because I realized we didn't have any of those? Like, why Nintendo?) and a uchi hamster! But yeah, I probably would invite him into my town. I really like his design :)

I've made a smug cat (Because I realized we didn't have any of those? Like, why Nintendo?) and a uchi hamster! But yeah, I probably would invite him into my town. I really like his design :)

21682369_1454287847994021_1265709413_o.jpg The uchi hamster! She needs a name. Any ideas? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Ah, I gotta do this! Seems like so much fun~
I remember making a Oc villager years ago and kinda forgotten about him, here he is. Think he was suppose to be a smug deer, he still needs a name thou. ^^'
X2NsAZR.png

Last edited:
I remember making a Oc villager years ago and kinda forgotten about him, here he is. Think he was suppose to be a smug deer, he still needs a name thou. ^^'
X2NsAZR.png

He looks more cranky than smug ^^ But I really like him!

He looks more cranky than smug ^^ But I really like him!

Ah, I forgot which personality I did for him but I think that was the one I was going for. As I said I kinda left him in a corner and forgotten about him ^^'
Glad that you like him! :3

I remember making a Oc villager years ago and kinda forgotten about him, here he is. Think he was suppose to be a smug deer, he still needs a name thou.

John.

Omg I he's really cute! I don't like jocks tbh but ah he's so cute. x)
I actually made a villager for one of the contests this year on the forums and though we didn't have to draw them, I decided to draw mine (after the contest ended) just because I thought it'd be fun and I can't just make a character and then NOT draw them. :p
It's kind of sloppy tbh (and rushed rip):
8K0xqzCl.png

She goes by Aceline and she's a snooty leopard.

If he was real, he might just be one of my dreamies hehe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I he's really cute! I don't like jocks tbh but ah he's so cute. x)
I actually made a villager for one of the contests this year on the forums and though we didn't have to draw them, I decided to draw mine (after the contest ended) just because I thought it'd be fun and I can't just make a character and then NOT draw them. :p
It's kind of sloppy tbh (and rushed rip):
8K0xqzCl.png

She goes by Aceline and she's a snooty leopard.

So cool!!! Gorgeous!

Back