• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are You a Trend Follower?

Are you a trend follower?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 44 59.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 26 35.1%

• Total voters
I SPIN
I VAPE
I DAB
I ROMP

WE ARE THE GENERATION OF THE FUTURE. DON'T LIKE IT? DEAL WITH IT.

i only follow trends that i want to follow or try because they appeal to me. it annoys me when people follow trends for the sake of being cool, and it annoys me just as much when people consciously avoid trends for the sake of being cool

I follow trends that I think are interesting. The whole fidget spinner thing is stupid in my opinion and negatively affects people that actually use it for their own anxiety. But honestly? Some trends are flat out dumb, just like forced memes.

Idc
If I like a trend I follow it, if I don't like a trend I don't follow it

No. Trends are stupid and end up passing through while being forgotten. Everyone, like what you like, no matter the popularity​.

I feel like I end up liking stuff that isn't popular. I don't try to end up that way but it ends up happening. Dx

I don't follow trends. They die as quickly as a mouse living in a house full of cats.

I do have to admit, I played Pokemon GO the first day it came out, but only because I was a Pokemon fan. I was disappointed with it as I was with the rest of Nintendo's apps.

No I don't follow trends, I like to explore my own unique tastes.

Bottle flipping and fidget spinners aren't things that deserve a following, lol.
Fidget spinners are for people who experience stress and various mental illnesses, I feel like that should be the only purpose they have but people can do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody.

No I don't follow trends, I like to explore my own unique tastes.

Bottle flipping and fidget spinners aren't things that deserve a following, lol.
Fidget spinners are for people who experience stress and various mental illnesses, I feel like that should be the only purpose they have but people can do whatever they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody.

My problem with fidget spinners is I think they're a really uncreative invention. On the other hand, when I saw the Fidget Cubes I thought those things were really cool and everyone would want one. Instead, I see this stupid spinning gadget rise to popularity. I'm kind of glad it did now because people might have ruined Fidget Cubes for me.

Last edited:
No, I don't care what other people like or dislike. If I like it, I get it. If I don't, I ignore it.
I'm not influenced by the opinion of others, I won't go out of my way to hate on something that people like.

Depends. I don't ever get into something just because it's popular. But I don't go out of my way to avoid popular things either. I guess the thing about trends is that they bring specific things to my attention so that I can decide whether or not I want them.
Like for example I totally want a pair of Stan Smiths because I think they're really cool, even though I'm aware that literally every other girl has 'em too.

No. I don't have social media, and I'm not around people my age, so I rarely have any clue what is even popular. Even if I do know, I don't bother getting into it. I'm just not interested in a lot of it

lmao i guess i'm the first to say yes. in the sense of fashion and make up i def follow trends i couldn't give a **** about fidget spinners though

I follow them if I like them. If i don't, I don't. I don't think about the fact that they are trends or about how people think of me if I do or don't follow them. I choose for myself.

trends make me cringe. slime, fidget spinners, i refuse to touch any of that crap, i hate bandwagoning.

Trends are okay least of the time. I've given into slime, Pok?mon GO, and dabbing, but that's pretty much it. Fidget spinners are really dumb and I can't wait until they die down.

Back