Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
this is just a poll to find out if tbt users have kids or not!

if you do, what are your struggles and advice when having kids?

if you dont, what would you name your kid, and why?

No, because I'm only 17 LOL.
However, I really want to have kids. I honestly don't know what I'd name them. I think I'd name a girl Olivia (based on how aunt is named Olive), but I'm not sure about a boy.

I don't have kids. If I did I would name a boy Thomas or a girl Margaret. If I gave two daughters I would name the oldest the previous name and the youngest Samantha. If I had two boys the younger one would be Isaac.

That's what I like to tell myself anyway. I don't really want kids at all and my hubby is on the fense so we might not even have any ever. And even if I did have kids I understand that you can have a name in mind but when you first see them you might think the name should be different than you imagined.

No, and I don't plan to.

If I did my daughter would be named Kate. Can't think of a boy name yet, though.

No, If I did I would want a boy and name him Jackson.

Last edited:
I don't have any kids, though I have a niece and nephew who I think of as mine. :) I also have kids I used to teach who I call my "children". I really don't know what I'd name them if I had any, though Mary and Anne are popular names in my family, so I might have used one of those for a middle name.

I don't have children, and I'm not even sure if I'll ever have any. I do have a longing for my own children (adopted, ideally), but I am not financially stable, and realistically, I do not think I can be selfless enough to make the sacrifices required to raise children. I did not receive the love and care I needed as a child, and my father was barely working and could never make ends meet, meaning I wasn't able to do anything that I wanted - like join the soccer team, or go on trips, or even hang out with my friends, or eat lunch. I never want my children to feel as though they are being deprived of the childhood they deserve. I will never become a parent until I know I will be able to provide for both their financial and emotional needs. As for names - the names I like are too cheesy, so I'll keep those a secret hehe :p Besides, if I adopt, most likely I won't be able to pick out the name anyway.

i have a cat does that count

but seriously, i don't have kids. i want kids, though. i'd like a girl, so i can call her keira or maybe ellie.

Nope, definitely something I want in the future though. I could sell my kids for a lot of good goats and cows.

Nope! I'm too young and not ready to have kids yet. I do want kids in the future though!

No. I don't really want kids. They are definitely on the back-burner for me. So, I haven't thought much about names.

No, I don't have kids I'm only 14, but if I have kids I would name a boy Adam or Kevin, and a girl Angelina Or Lisa

Back