• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you have children?

do you have kids?

• Total voters
I currently don't have any children; I'm still quite young to have one haha. I'm not sure if I want to have a kid in the future, and I dunno what I would name them if I did have children.

Last edited:
I don't have children because I'm not at that point in life yet but
I love kids and truly can't wait to have my own. :blush:

Idk, on the one hand I think it'd be cute to raise a child but then I remember that I never know what to do with children or how to talk to them so then I think I should never be around kids ever

I've spent most of my life around young children so that was the best birth control to ever happen, lol. As I've grown older, I wouldn't mind having a child at some point but then you have to dedicate so much time and energy into raising them. I would be saddened to have a child right now knowing I wouldn't be able to give them a quality of life. Even if I was financially stable, I enjoy being child-free. Don't get me wrong, I admire those who have children. Having a child massively changes your body and lifestyle. I've spent so much time around children and have seen everything. I have my younger siblings and plenty of nieces and nephews to fill that role.

However, I'd be open to the possibility of adopting. There's so many children who would give anything to have a loving home and I feel like they deserve to have that chance.

i don't have children as i'm not an adult yet :')
i love c names for girls, so a girl would probably be cassandra, celeste or cathryn(ne)
for boys i like soren and auden

This community's demographic is heavily skewed towards younger folks with it being a kids game and all. I'd hope most people here don't have kids haha. :p With that said, no. I've been planning on having a vasectomy done to eliminate the chance of it ever happening, just gotta find the time and bite the bullet.

No because I don't feel that me and my boyfriend are ready yet. We have been together only 11 months, and we still have things we want to do in life before we even think of having a baby. We both work but barely make enough to support ourselves (we don't live together) and I want to go back to college next year for my bachelor's. I have no time for kids right now but I do love babies and want to have 2 or 3 in the future.
I don't want to put the names out there because they have personal connection, but I wanted to name my child if it's a girl after my mom, and if he and I have a kid together we wanted to connect to my mom's name the nickname of his mother/name of his late sister, and I want my late grandmother's name as the middle name. As for if I have a boy...not sure yet.

i want children but at the same time i don't lol
if i had a boy i'd name him Silas but for a girl idk maybe something cute like Mayuko or Shiemi

i dont think ill ever want kids
little kids are annoying and cringy

when im older ill probably have a kid or two
i just hope they dont become the number one fidget spinner spinner at school

- - - Post Merge - - -

name for a boy - oliver
girl - uhhhhhh anna or something

I have a kid. His name is Raskell.

I find him on TBT.

I don't, and I don't plan on ever having any. If I did, I'd adopt. I do like the girls names of Eleanor and Kathleen. For a boy, Felix.

Oh yeah, I do. She's the cutest ever. She's always been on top of her class. She's funny, intelligent and talks like an adult lol. Hobbies? Well, she's kinda been following my footsteps when it comes to gaming especially Zelda. She had beaten both A Link between Worlds and Ocarina of Time in a span of weeks to a month. She's always there beside me when I play BotW on Switch and probably memorized the areas on the whole map more than I do haha (awesome memory and attention to details). I wanted another, hopefully a boy, but that'll probably come at a later time :p

Last edited:
no, but i may have one depending on who my partner is. i definitely want a boy, and id name him kyle

Back