• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do you have children?

do you have kids?

• Total voters
I want children, but it'll probably be at least 6+ more years 'til I even consider starting the adoption process. Plus, I have my heart set on having 3 kids, so I've got to make sure I'm financially stable enough to support a family of that size. (and preferably have partner(s) to help me raise 'em)

No clue about names, tho. I want older children so unless any of them want a name change, I'm not going to know what they're called until I actually welcome 'em into my life.

Last edited:
Not yet, but I hope to eventually! If and when I have kids I would like to name a boy Icarus or Ichabod, because I like the orgins of both names and love "I" names for boys. If I have a girl I'd name her Zea, pronounced as just "Z" because I think it's cute and short and I was cursed with a really long first name that 5 other girls in my class had so I would want her to have something unique.

Nope! Although I'm quickly approaching the point of no return on that possibility.

If I do have one, the hubs and I already have names picked out. Makenzie for a girl, Bodhi for a boy. (We're both big Point Break fans. Original, not the godawful remake!)

No and I don't want any...but that might change in the future.

No, I don't have children and I never intend to. Considering the bleak outlook for the future I feel like it would be cruel to bring another life into this world. Issues such as but not limited to:

Climate change
Water and food shortages
Antibiotic resistance
Political and financial instability
Education reform
Lack of accessible and affordable healthcare
International tensions
Extremism
Increased tribalism rather than compromise
The rise of automation eliminating the practicality of and access to unskilled/low skill jobs now and in the years to come
Income inequality

All that in combination with my own unlikelihood of ever having the financial footing to be able to support offspring, and the fact that I'm asexual and thus disinterested in sex, equates to no interest at all in becoming a parent.

Considering all this, I don't have any names in mind.

I don't have any children. I've never attempted to have any, but I've been told by my doctor that it would be extremely difficult for me to have them anyhow.

i don't have kids yet, but i do plan on having around 2? or 4 (it has to be an even number or else i'll be stressed out forever). i haven't really thought of names to give them yet but i want a girl then a boy, so on and so forth. ; u ;

No. Most of my friends have between 1-3 children and they aren't selling me on the idea either.

Maybe someday. And if so they'll probably be adopted.

No. Most of my friends have between 1-3 children and they aren't selling me on the idea either.

Maybe someday. And if so they'll probably be adopted.

I'm too young to have kids lmao

Someday I do want kids though, but if I were, I honestly don't know what I'd name them. It's too soon for me to even really think about it...

I don't have children, but i'd probably like atleast two in the future maybe. If I had a girl i'd probably call her Carmen and i'm not too sure about a boy.

Not sure I could handle kids xD
But if I would get one, if it's a boy (what I prefer) I would want to call him "Ren?",
but my boyfriend hates that name :(

Last edited:
Back