Votes: 51 35.2%
  • No, I am straight/heterosexual

Votes: 57 39.3%
  • No, I am gay/lesbian/homosexual

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 13.1%

• Total voters
I think I'm bi-curious because I was always attracted to males buy recently I was attracted to a few females? My ex boyfriend said he would break up with me if I was him because he just thought three wasn't such thing so obviously I never told him.

Last edited:
i'm bi ^^ my parents arent very tolerant about these things, or just... they arent hateful, its more like they dont understand it and have a hard time accepting some things, so i dont plan on telling them lol
ive recently told one of my friends and in general, only 2 or 3 people know about me. my country isnt exactly pro lgbt, its kind of backwards and regressing more and more with every year and i dont want to put myself out there. i also dont really think i need to tell anyone? if i want to tell someone, ill try to tell them, but i dont feel the need to tell everyone and be open about it since im more of a quiet, secretive person.

i generally dont think sexuality is that simple, like.... its more of a spectrum? you can be bisexual but heteroromantic, biromantic and asexual, completely gay, completely straight, pan, demisexual, whatever, not even trying to understand it and just going with the flow... even while being bi some people prefer one sex/gender while others' preferences are evened out and some dont know who they prefer more even though they know for a fact that theyre bi lol sexuality and how we perceive and label it is such a biiiiiggggg topic.

im so sorry about your parents - i know its hard when you know that someone close to you wouldnt understand or accept you for who you are. stay safe, do what feels good and right to you and dont rush things. and if someone hates you for who you are, theyre not worth your time or worry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's especially hard maintaining your identity as a bisexual when in a heterosexual relationship. I've known I was into girls, too, since second grade but yet people still question my sexuality because I'm with a guy. One girl, who used to look up to me for being bi and proud of it, actually said that I wasn't bi because I had "never dated a girl before". As if who we've dated decides our sexuality!

:((( people are disgusting. we dont have to prove anything, or check some methaporical boxes in order to gain our right to call ourselves bisexual. there are people who never dated, what are they then? its so annoying. why cant people just mind their own business and stop being so preocuppied with who we date.

going by that stupid logic, every gay person who was in a straight relationship due to homophobia, confusion, obliviousness etc isnt really gay, right? they dated the opposite sex lol! ridiculous

i'm bi ^^ my parents arent very tolerant about these things, or just... they arent hateful, its more like they dont understand it and have a hard time accepting some things, so i dont plan on telling them lol
ive recently told one of my friends and in general, only 2 or 3 people know about me. my country isnt exactly pro lgbt, its kind of backwards and regressing more and more with every year and i dont want to put myself out there. i also dont really think i need to tell anyone? if i want to tell someone, ill try to tell them, but i dont feel the need to tell everyone and be open about it since im more of a quiet, secretive person.

i generally dont think sexuality is that simple, like.... its more of a spectrum? you can be bisexual but heteroromantic, biromantic and asexual, completely gay, completely straight, pan, demisexual, whatever, not even trying to understand it and just going with the flow... even while being bi some people prefer one sex/gender while others' preferences are evened out and some dont know who they prefer more even though they know for a fact that theyre bi lol sexuality and how we perceive and label it is such a biiiiiggggg topic.

im so sorry about your parents - i know its hard when you know that someone close to you wouldnt understand or accept you for who you are. stay safe, do what feels good and right to you and dont rush things. and if someone hates you for who you are, theyre not worth your time or worry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:((( people are disgusting. we dont have to prove anything, or check some methaporical boxes in order to gain our right to call ourselves bisexual. there are people who never dated, what are they then? its so annoying. why cant people just mind their own business and stop being so preocuppied with who we date.

going by that stupid logic, every gay person who was in a straight relationship due to homophobia, confusion, obliviousness etc isnt really gay, right? they dated the opposite sex lol! ridiculous

Wow... What country do you live in that isn't accepting, if you don't mind me asking? :(

Back