Votes: 51 35.2%
  • No, I am straight/heterosexual

Votes: 57 39.3%
  • No, I am gay/lesbian/homosexual

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 13.1%

• Total voters
No, I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I haven't found a small few men attractive(COUGH Dan Avidan COUGH).

Pan/ace. You can love whatever type you like!
I don't get why people whine about bi's/pans in het relationships. That doesnt make them ungay. you aren't stripped of your title. Sadly even LGBTQA+ people exclude aces/aros/pans/bi's if they show any sign of hetro, that makes me sad.

Last edited:
I believe I am. I'm in a hetero relationship but I also think some girls are attractive.

Bisexuals exist and it's a shame that they get shamed from the LGBT community for being in hetero relationships.

I don't get why people make a big deal about sexualities. Who the heck cares? Just everyone date who you want. People are so obsessed with labels and that's what's ruining everything. that and religion but that's none of my business.

i am. i thought i was a lesbian until i was about 13 where i had my first boyfriend. i'm in a hetero relationship now and though i've experienced love with girls i'd like to get in a real relationship with one, one day if this relationship i have now doesn't work out.

Last edited:
I am bisexual, but, I do not consider myself to be a part of any gay community or club. Bisexuality is not accepted by a lot of them. Honestly, bisexuality and asexuality are more their own group than being a part of the gay or lgbtq or whatever group.

I've been to gay bars, where they basically insult straight people, or don't acknowledge bi people at all. I've known gay people that refuse to acknowledge I'm bi. I've known bi people that refuse to acknowledge I'm bi. And those same people reject asexuality. It's ridiculous!

I love all asexual and bi people. Props to all of you for dealing with the bs the gay ~accepting~ community brings!

I am bisexual, but, I do not consider myself to be a part of any gay community or club. Bisexuality is not accepted by a lot of them. Honestly, bisexuality and asexuality are more their own group than being a part of the gay or lgbtq or whatever group.

I've been to gay bars, where they basically insult straight people, or don't acknowledge bi people at all. I've known gay people that refuse to acknowledge I'm bi. I've known bi people that refuse to acknowledge I'm bi. And those same people reject asexuality. It's ridiculous!

I love all asexual and bi people. Props to all of you for dealing with the bs the gay ~accepting~ community brings!

i have a love-hate relationship with the LGBT community and tumblr. i really do hate the people who don't accept us as LGBT people, when we're literally in the first four letters

tumblr_n8i9ucLpds1ryeto5o1_1280.png

why does sjw kingdom hate bisexuals so much

i have a love-hate relationship with the LGBT community and tumblr. i really do hate the people who don't accept us as LGBT people, when we're literally in the first four letters

It's truly ridiculous. They're like "oh i accept you!" and then they meet you and they're like "oh...but not like that". It's stupid.

It's especially hard maintaining your identity as a bisexual when in a heterosexual relationship. I've known I was into girls, too, since second grade but yet people still question my sexuality because I'm with a guy. One girl, who used to look up to me for being bi and proud of it, actually said that I wasn't bi because I had "never dated a girl before". As if who we've dated decides our sexuality!

It's truly ridiculous. They're like "oh i accept you!" and then they meet you and they're like "oh...but not like that". It's stupid.

exactly, it's crazy. they're all for "love and acceptance and equality uwu" but if you're something they don't like, they hate you and want you to die.

bisexuality is cool and all. doesn't apply to me, as i'm not attracted at all to feminine traits or gals, but it's good people are now more accepting of it, as some gay people used to be all "oh, half out the closet!" and all that before. you shouldn't have to validate your sexuality imo.

No I'm gay as frick, but it's horrible that bisexual people are still viewed as nonexistent by many.

I'm about 90% sure I am. I definitely have a preference for girls so it's sometimes hard to figure out if I just find other genders attractive but aren't actually attracted to them, but I think I am attracted to other genders, just not as much as girls.

no, i'm 99% i'm not. i think i'm either gay or ace, but a few of my friends are bi and i completely support them :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

99% sure** ^^^

I'm straight but I've been asked if I was lesbian or bi on tumblr because I post a lot of women.

Back