• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Liamtaro, french player

Liamtaro

French Rodent
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi everyone,

My name is Liam, I'm 24 and I live in Paris. I play Animal Crossing since the GameCube one. I'm an environmental engineer. I like to talk about comics and animation (from everywhere). I also read social studies and produces analyzes. I have a cat, a degu and 2 gerbils.

Since 2006, I went on Zelda francophone websites, where I met several online (then IRL) friends. I even became chief editor on one of them. But those forums are mostly dead today (bad administration, didn't evolve enough).

Not so long ago, I started playing New Leaf again with some friends. We're currently looking for a nice forum for fun encounters and with the spirit of our old community. So we found you :) I am very impressed with the features of the forum, in addition to its activity.

I would like to get involved with your community for advice. The french Animal Crossing community is really big, but lacks of modern forums to federate itself and stay active by organizing animations between members, like this one. With the rumors about a new AC on Switch, we are looking for webmasters willing to tutor us, in order to build a mirror site, partner to yours. For example, the community of The Bell Tree Forums could thus more easily connect with francophone members, and vice versa.
Of course, some writers, graphic designers and coders among us (better in English than you might think \o/) would be happy to contribute to your forum.

Regardless, I'm very happy to register on this forum and hope to have nice talks. I will go on Discord soon enough.

Last edited:
Hello! Welcome to the forum! I hope you have an nice time here ^-^ I've played Animal Crossing since Wild World on the DS, though I now own all the games in the series. If you need any help lemme know!

Thanks tumut :)

Issi : In fact, the history of this forum interests me: since when does it exist? Has it evolved a lot? If so, what justified the choice of the current engine? Was its development simple?

I see a lot of animations that directly use features built into the forum (currency, collectibles, egg hunt, etc.). Which animations do you advise me to shoot?

Back