Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
tumblr_inline_mg2m5aSh0l1qdlkyg.gif��free animal crossing art��tumblr_inline_mg2m5aSh0l1qdlkyg.gif

i want to open an animal crossing art shop on TBT but i want to have a few examples first!!

tumblr_lmsr1tvxxW1qcfn0j.gif First 5 to follow through completely get a drawing!!!
tumblr_lmsr1tvxxW1qcfn0j.gif send me a screenshot(s) of ur player character, preferably with
the villager u want to be drawn with, and include the villager's name!
tumblr_lmsr1tvxxW1qcfn0j.gif please don't just reply to this thread without a screenshot
or reference of sort because then i won't draw anything..
tumblr_lmsr1tvxxW1qcfn0j.gif if there's any specific details u want included that i may miss
or aren't visible in the screenies, just briefly include in your message.
tumblr_lmsr1tvxxW1qcfn0j.gif i'm going to go away on vacation in a couple days so there's a
chance i won't be able to get around to getting a picture drawn right away =(
tumblr_lmsr1tvxxW1qcfn0j.gif i want to eventually be able to do this for tbt currency/paypal cash
after i get enough examples done (at least 5).
tumblr_lmsr1tvxxW1qcfn0j.gif style will be like my icon, see my deviantart @ tifachu.deviantart.com
for more a better idea of how i draw<3
tumblr_lmsr1tvxxW1qcfn0j.gif optional but it would be nice if u visited my
Dream address, listed in my sig & tell me what you think of it!

tumblr_inline_mk4tvzCi3P1qz4rgp.gif

mayor_amye_miller_by_tifachu-dbblxct.png

mayor_arize_by_tifachu-dbbnqs1.png

mayor_chai_by_tifachu-dbbogss.png

mayor_ariane_by_tifachu-dbbppoi.png

notice: I may not be able to finish them all today; if I don't, then I will be back from vacation on the 14th and I will pick up again on them <3

Last edited:
Thank you sooo much for considering! I love your style <3

Here's a photo of my mayor Arize with Lucky! http://imgur.com/Bz8toHQ

I'd love for Lucky to be walking like a mummy, chasing Arize down, and she's trying to get away!

EDIT: Btw, I visited your dream town and I LOVE IT. Especially the little area where Tiffany's house is! There's so much you can do with the map editor! I wish I wasn't too scared to try it lol. Were you able to increase the amount of PWP's in your town too? Visiting your town made me happy. It is just so pink and cheerful and bright :) I love all the bushes! I wish it was normally possible to line up that many bushes together.

Last edited:
Hi! Wow, I love your art style. I'll be sure to check your DA later ^^
I would love a drawing of my mayor Ariane: (ref)
With Biskit: (ref)
I'd love for my mayor's ponytail to be visible on the side. I also love Biskit when he's sleeping - I'll edit tomorrow with a screenshot of it, I can't get it tonight ;_;
Thank you for considering! ❤️

edit: I couldn't find a good screenshot of a sleepy Biskit, so any expression would be fine ^^ maybe blinking, like here?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thank u all so much for your interest and sweet words!! luv.gifluv.gifluv.gif

I will get on your drawings asap, hopefully they will all be finished by tomorrow the day before I leave c:

I'll send you all messages when I'm finished!! tumblr_inline_mg2m4x2NGC1qdlkyg.gif

Last edited:
Back