• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for inspiration/advice on a Zelda Themed room?

ZeFeZ

Dragonite! 💙
Bells
ど
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Hello,

I've recently collected all the Zelda Items in them game, and was looking for some inspiritation/advice on a room for it?

Thank you!

How about a Temple of Time recreation, temple room recreation or a Lon Lon Ranch recreation? For the Temple of Time, you can put up columns, stain-glass windows and use the Chessboard rug from Saharah. The basement floor and wall would be good for a temple room. There are a lot of Western/ranch items in the game, so you could easily make a Lon Lon Ranch room. The backyard fence and backyard lawn would look nice. If you have the mannequins, you can put up Ganondorf's clothes, Zelda's clothes and Link's clothes to represent the Triforce of Power, the Triforce of Wisdom, and the Triforce of Courage. Check Tumblr for inspiration.

Here's some visual inspiration ideas.

d1823622f1e5807d6c29697726b5f2fd.jpg

0760ac1ebe9f40c7b01cf0a7f680b75d.jpg

Here's some visual inspiration ideas.

d1823622f1e5807d6c29697726b5f2fd.jpg

0760ac1ebe9f40c7b01cf0a7f680b75d.jpg

You got that from Termina, didn't you lol

Myself, I don't have the time to invest in getting all that stuff to do something similar. I'm just working towards making my house look like it was built inside of a tree, with a mix of cabin and mush furniture as well as rustic looking pieces, since in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, Link lives in trees. Getting close to finishing it

You got that from Termina, didn't you lol

Myself, I don't have the time to invest in getting all that stuff to do something similar. I'm just working towards making my house look like it was built inside of a tree, with a mix of cabin and mush furniture as well as rustic looking pieces, since in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, Link lives in trees. Getting close to finishing it

Oh. I just found these off Pinterest. I just thought they were pretty nice.

Back