Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
In my new town I visited the island today, and I found out I got Bliss, a cute red squirrel! I'm so happy with her ^^!

Who do you guys have on your island :)?

June~

When I first started playing, I didn't have a GBA cable thing so I couldn't visit the island. But I owned the prima guide and read about it there. I saw June's picture in the islander list and decided I wanted her as my islander. A few years later, I finally got the cable and visited the island... what a coincidence, June was my island villager!

I also remember having Flossie, Yodel, and Plucky in my other towns' islands. But the island June was on was my main town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In my new town I visited the island today, and I found out I got Bliss, a cute red squirrel! I'm so happy with her ^^!

Who do you guys have on your island :)?

In case you didn't know, Bliss is in the later games too, as a villager called Caroline! They look identical.

Last edited:
Dobie has been my island villager on AC:GCN for as long as I've had the GBA cable, which is probably about 8 or 9 years.

He's a very peculiar animal, always asking for a very specific piece of furniture, and yet only having one piece in his house at a time.

I find it funny that the GCN Bliss is the City Folk Caroline.

I have Drift on my current AC town, and he happens to also be in my ACNL town. Probably my favorite of the froggies! I think my first ever islander (back in like... 2003?) was Maelle & my brother's was O'Hare.

My islander in my second town is a yellow elephant with brown hair. I forgot her name but she has a snooty islander personality. I dislike her and one time, I didn't visit her for 5 months straight. Haven't been to the island in my first town.

Back