• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is your island villager?

shrekluvsme

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
In my new town I visited the island today, and I found out I got Bliss, a cute red squirrel! I'm so happy with her ^^!

Who do you guys have on your island :)?

June~

When I first started playing, I didn't have a GBA cable thing so I couldn't visit the island. But I owned the prima guide and read about it there. I saw June's picture in the islander list and decided I wanted her as my islander. A few years later, I finally got the cable and visited the island... what a coincidence, June was my island villager!

I also remember having Flossie, Yodel, and Plucky in my other towns' islands. But the island June was on was my main town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In my new town I visited the island today, and I found out I got Bliss, a cute red squirrel! I'm so happy with her ^^!

Who do you guys have on your island :)?

In case you didn't know, Bliss is in the later games too, as a villager called Caroline! They look identical.

Last edited:
I have Ankha on my island. I don't visit her very often though, so I'm sure she gets lonely. :p

Dobie has been my island villager on AC:GCN for as long as I've had the GBA cable, which is probably about 8 or 9 years.

He's a very peculiar animal, always asking for a very specific piece of furniture, and yet only having one piece in his house at a time.

I find it funny that the GCN Bliss is the City Folk Caroline.

I have Drift on my current AC town, and he happens to also be in my ACNL town. Probably my favorite of the froggies! I think my first ever islander (back in like... 2003?) was Maelle & my brother's was O'Hare.

My islander in my second town is a yellow elephant with brown hair. I forgot her name but she has a snooty islander personality. I dislike her and one time, I didn't visit her for 5 months straight. Haven't been to the island in my first town.

Back