• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Closed] Moonliet's Villager Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm temporarily closing the shop so I don't overbook and I can make sure everyone gets their villagers. I will re-open it on June 16th. :)

Hi everyone! The shop is now open again. Anyone who has already ordered a villager can come and get them early if they'd like, if not they'll be ready on the arranged date! :)

I can have him in boxes for you today if you'd like. If not, just tell me which day best suits you :)

I might be able to, if I get one of these villagers packed up and out like i've been trying to :)

Hey! I wanted to ask if there's a way to get Drago? I have a spot free at the moment. Thank you in advance :)

Hi everyone! The shop is now open again. Anyone who has already ordered a villager can come and get them early if they'd like, if not they'll be ready on the arranged date! :)

Could I pick up Marina soon then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back