• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Group to play island games with?

Kristenn

Bells
Switch
1517-7342-3324
Feedback
100% (42) +
I was thinking it would be fun to gather a group to play at the island with and stuff! You all can come to my town and shop as well or do whatever :) All I ask is no running or taking anything without asking. Anyways, let me know if anyone's down :)

Last call.... anyone else? :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to join :D

Adding you, then you can come :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to join :D

Wait I'm an idiot and forgot I can't add while gates are open lol :(( I suck, I'll get you after them? If youll still be one

Haha! That's fine. I'll be lurking for a while if you still want to play later :)

Haha! That's fine. I'll be lurking for a while if you still want to play later :)

Okay I added you, I'll wait a few to see if anyone else wants to come as well before I open

I'll come! It sounds fun :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Just wanted to see if you're still accepting people for island games. Thanks!

anyone else want to play? About to open gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll come! It sounds fun :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Just wanted to see if you're still accepting people for island games. Thanks!

Yup :) Adding you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm opening my gates guys :)

Back