Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (11) +

reused thread!!!!

w-_jQevk_400x400.jpg

Selling some grabbags!! I'm working on some stuff so trying to draw other stuff to relax (lol)
Samples of my art on my social media:

Pricing:
  • Sketch - 100tbt
  • Coloured - 500tbt
  • Shaded - 800tbt
You can tip / add onto the set price if you want, I won't stop you lol

Notes:
  • not first come first served
  • please credit my social media rather than tbt ^__T
  • 1 character one form! max 3 characters per person please, I can't read everything lmao
  • payment after delivery of artwork - I'll quote & like your post with final piece, you can pay whenever you're free
  • !!!!!!!!! I will be slow !!!!!!!!!
  • !!!!!!!!! I will be slow !!!!!!!!!
  • !!!!!!!!! I will be slow !!!!!!!!! I will pick and draw at my own pace so if you'd like to withdraw your order, please edit your post if you are no longer interested
I'm running the thread in this manner bc I'm always super slow to attend to orders and I don't want to pick a request where the person isn't interested anymore... so please do edit your post if you don't want to be picked!!

Form:
Code:
[PLAIN][B]Option: sketch / coloured / shaded / up to you [/B] (can list more than one preferrence, delete as appropriate)
[B]Ref(s):[/B] Gallery / TH preferred; no spoiler tags, I can't open them for some reason
[B]Personality:[/B]
[B]Notes:[/B]
[B]Total:[/B] ??? TBT
[/PLAIN]

thanks for looking!! o/

Last edited:
*cries* thank you so much!! I'm a big fan of your art, you call this a scribble, I call this treasure ;_;
she's stunning, the expression is perfect, I'm in love and you made my day ♥
sending tbt now ^^

*cries* thank you so much!! I'm a big fan of your art, you call this a scribble, I call this treasure ;_;
she's stunning, the expression is perfect, I'm in love and you made my day ♥
sending tbt now ^^

I'm glad that you like it!! wwww

@ others ;
thank you all for the lovely comments but I'm only taking 1 slot in total on this thread ;; thanks for the interest nevertheless!

Hi I'll post this request!

My two mayors, Angel and Issi!

Here's Issi:
IMG_0854.JPG
Add elf ears to her please :3

Here's Angel:
IMG_0859.JPG
Add two small vampire type fangs from top of her mouth pointing down, make eyes redish pink, small skull on hat above reibbion!

Tysm! How much tbt?

I'm too late anyway :p Oops

I was so fast I didn't even read the music and personality part of the request, oops.

Hi! I have a really simple OC, she's a competitive swimmer ^_^
I'm sorry, she's for a fanfic I'm writing and this is her concept sketch. It'd be wonderful if you could color her!
http://i.imgur.com/kW7RegG.jpg
She has black hair and dark grey eyes, and wears a swimming warmup jacket (ref: http://www.metroswimshop.com/images/nike-swim-women-warm-up-jacket-3.gif.jpg) and athletic shorts most of the time.
She also is very competitive and confident in her abilities, however she's humble and helpful.
Here's some music! I love listening to this one:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUvWytjRJYk

(Is it okay if I feature your art in my fanfic? I'll give credit of course ^-^)

my internet died completely last night so only got to post this now >->o hope you like!

8ASrxUN.png

@ vvingblade
I'll reply to your note on dA in a bit!

@ everyone else
thanks for the interest but the slot was already taken;; maybe next time! <3

Back