• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Shop Hacked. (Do not comment.)

Hubba

Worker
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
60% (1) +
This is what I was least expecting.
Hacked, again.
My friend and I were sorting out the orders, until someone who I believe is a hacker, came into my town.
I give away my friend code and add lots of people's FC online, which is how he got in.
We were dropping the items onto the ground and sorting some of them, including the unorderable ones.
Then he came and picked all of them up.
I feel like he had the infinite inventory space hack.
He then left without a word.
It was so sudden.
I'm really sorry guys.
I don't even feel safe opening my gates again.
Thus, all my items are gone, the ones that you guys ordered.

I'm sorry to these people:
Emizel
CrankyNeighbor
Nightmares
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
CardboardCanary
Ahousar97
Dmt
Pyoopi
ProhalaMan
Pinkbell
5cm/s
Nenya
Lauryn
iSighNoMore
Allainah
Saber557
Ok.sean
Cas cas
Archangel

Thank you all for taking your time to wait.
I'm so sorry, especially to you, Emizel.
Until I feel better about this, my shop and business wouldn't run.
Sorry to let all of you down.
:(

Last edited:
Hi, may I have greenhouse box, tin watering can, towel rack, bathroom shelf for 20 tbt please?

labrador ornament
tortoise specs
Pastel-Stripe Dress
heart shades
pink party dress
pink tank

25 TBT?

Last edited:
labrador ornament
tortoise specs
Pastel-Stripe Dress
heart shades
pink party dress
pink tank

25 TBT?

Yep, I can give you all that, but I need to look again if I have the Gracie items. I'll report to you if I have it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have cedars and clovers?
Yep, I do. I'll need to get my clovers ready, so again, I'll report back to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you offer any villager pics (including the WA ones)?
Yes, I do offer villager pictures, but not WA ones, sorry!

Hi! I'm wondering if you have a lotus pond :) I'm just interested in cataloging it.

If you have:
butterfly dress,
hair-bow wig,
newsprint helmet,
sloppy bed,
sloppy chair,
sloppy closet, and
greenhouse box, I will gladly take them! 30 tbt sound alright?

Cool, ok, I'll take as many as you've got, haha

Okay. I'll look for how many clovers I've got. Please offer what TBT or IGB price you want.
Btw do you still want the cedars?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have a newsprint helmet and any other foreign items? I'd be happy to take them. :)

Hello! Yes, I do have newsprint helmets. I also have heaps of foreign items from my friends in Europe and Korea. My cousins are in Japan, too. And I'm in Australia. So I can get you any foreign item :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm wondering if you have a lotus pond :) I'm just interested in cataloging it.

Yes, I do have the lotus pond. You're lucky to catalog it! How much TBT or IGB will you offer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have:
butterfly dress,
hair-bow wig,
newsprint helmet,
sloppy bed,
sloppy chair,
sloppy closet, and
greenhouse box, I will gladly take them! 30 tbt sound alright?

Yay! I thought I had everything except for the sloppy set, but I found it now and you're in luck! 30 TBT sounds fine to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update to everyone
Hey guys! Thanks for your orders, and also, thanks for giving me reasonable TBT prices for what you've ordered. Now, I've found that I am getting numerous orders, so this is how it's gonna work. Over the days on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and this coming Monday (AEST time), I will get the orders and come to your town to give them to you. Every Thursday, I will take the day off to assemble my orders and requests. I will do the orders from the earliest requested to the latest requested. For example, CrankyNeighbour posted on this thread first, therefore they will get their order first and the person who posted last (from when I am writing this) is cardboardcanary, therefore they will get their order last. Don't worry though, I promise I will get through all of the orders. Thanks!

Last edited:
Lotus Pond - 500k in game bells?

Sure!! 500k IGB sounds perfect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have the kiki and lala set? Or any of the kiki and lala clothes? c:

Sorry to reveal the bad news, but I don't have the Kiki and Lala set. As I mentioned in the introduction thread, I do not have any RV-only items. It seems to me that the Kiki and Lala set is only available in ?toile and Chai's RV. Sorry once again..

Last edited:
I was also wondering if you had the sand box. If so, 1mil for both items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it says your friend code is not valid on my device. :'(

Last edited:
Sure!! 500k IGB sounds perfect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to reveal the bad news, but I don't have the Kiki and Lala set. As I mentioned in the introduction thread, I do not have any RV-only items. It seems to me that the Kiki and Lala set is only available in ?toile and Opal's RV. Sorry once again..

That is completely fine! Thank you anyway :)

I was also wondering if you had the sand box. If so, 1mil for both items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it says your friend code is not valid on my device. :'(

Oh what?!?! I need to check my friend code asap on Friday when I do all the orders.
Okay, so the sand box and lotus pond total up to 1 million IGB! Thank you! Feel free to order anything else if you need to!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have the whirlpool bath?

I'd offer 50 tbt.

--
FC: 4184-3023-2955
Yes I do!
Thanks for your order! 50 tbt is great. I'll add your FC.

Last edited:
Back