Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HHD Worth Buying?

Bells
    3DS
    1822-0391-7422
    Items: User Title Color Change
    This thread has been really helpful for me. My cousin bought HHD and told me it was terrible, returned it immediately for store credit and got Super Smash Bros instead. Honestly that put me off since we have similar taste (and this is whilst I was reading the game's reviews) and I decided not to buy. But I really enjoy decorating in ACNL (sets, sets, SETS I have an addiction) so now I'm looking to purchase HHD once I find the cash
    Dream address: 5C00-0084-209E Come play ^.^

Bells
    3DS
    4485-2129-2432
    Items: Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-16-2016, 09:54 PM from Chloebug44
Gift received at 12-19-2015, 07:59 PM from Universaljellyfish
    I got my copy on sale for 11 bucks, no regrets tbh it's very fun when you actually feel like playing

Old Signature - Please Update

This signature has been removed by a staff member due to exceeding signature height rules.
    Signatures, as defined by the Bell Tree include everything under the signature line: all text, spoilers, and images used.
    Please edit your signature to be within 250 pixels height before removing this notice and spoiler.
    You may receive an infraction if you do not comply with the limit when re-adding your signature.
    Thank you!

Bells
    3DS
    4785-8723-6081
    NN ID
    JuzSn0wx
    Items: December Birthstone (Turquoise)October Birthstone (Opal)
Gift received at 10-31-2014, 06:49 AM from PrayingMantis10
Message: Happy birthday!September Birthstone (Sapphire)May Birthstone (Emerald)Easter Egg
Gift received at 04-20-2014, 09:20 PM from pachiClassic Easter Eggど
Gift received at 03-14-2014, 04:00 AM from PrayingMantis10March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
    It's depends actually. I bought HHD so I can play with some designing thingy whenever I am away from my ACNL. Lottie is cute but Isabelle is still No.1 to me

I love HHD! I use it sometimes to help me design houses in New Leaf, since they share a ton of furniture and customization options. It's just easier to pop in HHD and see what a custom option or hypothetical room looks like in a flash instead of having to visualize it, or look it up online.
    Once I've got a room together in HHD, I take a pic of it, and recreate the same room in HHD. It helps me to not waste time and bells gathering furniture I won't need. Once I make sure to control for certain things, like I won't use the half-placement furniture option, ceiling items, rugs, etc. and use furniture that's only found in both games (no pwp furniture), HHD makes itself very useful for me.