wouyld you rather be too hot or too cold??

would you rather be too hot or too cold?

• Total voters
I dont think my body is suited for cold weather. I get sick in the slightest cold, even slightly air conditioned rooms. I suffer from a lot of migraines during the winter too. Now that I live in a tropical country I do miss the cold (well, more like the four seasons in general) but I'd honestly rather be in the heat than in the cold.

Yes much prefer the coldness than the heat by infinity!Suffered from a heat stroke when younger so very senstive to the heat. Really cannot stand it all. It's been warm all year too even in winter and fall!But summer is definitely the worst and really hate how hot it gets. The summer heat is just unbearable while on the other hand it can never be too cold. Winter will always be preferred over summer any day when it comes to temperature.

I like the warm actually, I can deal with it rather well. And I love to swim! But I get cold way too quick. And the weather here can drop under 0 and freeze you quickly. It really depends on what I?m doing, if working outside then the colder is better but if just relaxing I enjoy the heat

Oh pff heat please, I could always deal with it. Fans, Pools, Showers and shorts exist for a reason!!!!!! It's easier than people think to cool off

I definitely prefer the heat over the cold on any given day, it is easy to find a way to cool off if need be like jumping in a pool or getting a ice cold drink. :)

I live in an area that's hot too often. There's 3 seasons here. Hot/dry season, rainy season (and it gets hot AFTER it rains. I heard it cools in other places like what?) And hurricane season. It's too hot all the time so I rather be cold. I do love me a blanket. Or 3 :)

As someone who has experienced extreme versions of both climates, I can honestly say I hate both of them. Probably too cold though, because as the first reply said I can't take my clothes off in public but I can wear a coat. xD

You can always put on more clothing.

Yes exactly. But if it's hot u can only take off so much of your clothing before there's nearly nothing, and it would STILL be too hot. And the best options of cooling off involve water, so that's not very practical. This is why majority of my clothes are autumn/winter clothes :p

When it's cold, the air is nice and refreshing (unless it gets really icy lol). PLUS no sweat and stink from other people outside who don't smell themselves lol. You can easily deal with being too cold in more ways than if you're too hot.

I always look hot when it comes to my partner lol kidding. I could probably stand when the weather is freezing. I hate the feeling when it's too hot and very humid.

I absolutely hate the cold, but I'd rather be in it than be too hot. Which, for me, "too hot" is extremely hot. Like, 100F+

I would so much rather be cold! You can add layers, but you can only take off so much! I absolutely despise being hot, it makes me so cranky!

I can't really vote for this one. I've lived in Arizona for 16 years and have been in freezing weather too, so I don't like either, but if I had to say, probably cold. This way, I can just bundle up.

Back